Best Angel eyes to buy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Angel eyes to buy
as title says

what are the best ones to buy for a ph3? or are they all the same seen a few different styles on ebay also will ph2 lights fit a ph3 look very similar?

Ones im looking at getting are
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121423924423?_...EBIDX%3AIT
Thanks given by:
They'll fit but save your money & just get black masks! Look ten times better too.
Thanks given by:
They certainly aren't all the same, theres only one type that look good, ABM ones. Wink
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 08:04 AM)Toms306 Wrote: They certainly aren't all the same, theres only one type that look good, ABM ones. Wink
Couldn't agree more! Big Grin

Just look at my sig! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dont do it. Only the ABM ones look good and i have only ever seen 2 sets!

Black masks are cheap or you can make your own. They look a lot better!

I had 2 sets of angel eyes, one set chrome and also the black set you linked to. The light output isnt great and the rings are actually yellow. You need to spend another £15 on the T LED bulbs in order to get them nearer to white.
Thanks given by:
Mandingo!!

why is everything decent for the 306 either expensive or near enough extinct Sad

wanted ph3 morette headlights rare as anything
ABM angel headlights again super rare

surely if i just swap all the bulbs over to ice white they'll look okay?
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 09:12 AM)pugdan95 Wrote: why is everything decent for the 306 either expensive or near enough extinct Sad

Because they're not a common modders car so very few off the shelf parts...

Buy a Mk4 Golf and you'll be amazed how cheap you can get lowering kits, angel eyes etc! lol
Thanks given by:
Ive got phase 3 morettes... they arent rare just only come up for sale now and again. I swapped my black angels (same as in your link) for them! Brilliant exchange going my way i feel! Theyve only sat in a cupboard for over 2 years now! A few months back there were 3 sets for sale!
Thanks given by:
Morettes aren't overly rare. The ones Sam has I purchased for £40 I believe and that included a bonnet bra too, they fit all phases as they came off of a Ph1 diablo, I had them on my Blaze ph2, Dec had them on his Diablo Ph2 and swapped them with Sam who put them on his Ph3, I then purchased the angels that same swapped with Dec, and putt them on my Ph3! Light sluts!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:01 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Morettes aren't overly rare. The ones Sam has I purchased for £40 I believe and that included a bonnet bra too, they fit all phases as they came off of a Ph1 diablo, I had them on my Blaze ph2, Dec had them on his Diablo Ph2 and swapped them with Sam who put them on his Ph3, I then purchased the angels that same swapped with Dec, and putt them on my Ph3! Light sluts!

if im getting you right all 306 morette lights fit all phases?

(25-09-2014, 10:01 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Morettes aren't overly rare. The ones Sam has I purchased for £40 I believe and that included a bonnet bra too, they fit all phases as they came off of a Ph1 diablo, I had them on my Blaze ph2, Dec had them on his Diablo Ph2 and swapped them with Sam who put them on his Ph3, I then purchased the angels that same swapped with Dec, and putt them on my Ph3! Light sluts!

proper little light slut aint ya Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 12:03 PM)pugdan95 Wrote:

Yep, you just need Ph1 indicators too.
Thanks given by:

wow didnt realise that was the story! Think I paid about £50 for my angels so not a bad trade.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 12:12 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 12:03 PM)pugdan95 Wrote:

Yep, you just need Ph1 indicators too.

soooo ph1 indicators but doesn't matter what phase the morettes are from they go straight in or a bit of modification needed?
Thanks given by:
So.... Phase 2/3 morettes will fit all phases but there will be a gap between the top of the lights and the bonnet. Phase 1 lights will fit a phase 1 properly but will be too high for phase 2/3. Thats what i thought anyway!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 12:14 PM)SRowell Wrote: So.... Phase 2/3 morettes will fit all phases but there will be a gap between the top of the lights and the bonnet. Phase 1 lights will fit a phase 1 properly but will be too high for phase 2/3. Thats what i thought anyway!

so confused as which ones to hunt out ph2/3 or ph1 :/
Thanks given by:
these are phase 1... you can see they are more square and the inner lamp housing is complete.
[Image: %24_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F]

then on the phase 2/3 you can see the bonnet cuts through the inner lamp
[Image: kit-2-phares-morette-peugeot-306-phase-2-432--1.jpg]

and for the record the ones i have are phase 2/3.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 12:17 PM)SRowell Wrote: these are phase 1... you can see they are more square and the inner lamp housing is complete.
[Image: %24_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F]

then on the phase 2/3 you can see the bonnet cuts through the inner lamp
[Image: kit-2-phares-morette-peugeot-306-phase-2-432--1.jpg]

and for the record the ones i have are phase 2/3.

the ones like yours are the ones im after you selling by any chance? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Even though they have been sat in a cupboard for a few years they still arent for sale Tongue Sorry!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 12:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: Even though they have been sat in a cupboard for a few years they still arent for sale Tongue Sorry!

awwwww worth a try Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Good luck with that lol, once something enters Sams Peugeot store it very rarely leaves! lol
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 03:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Good luck with that lol, once something enters Sams Peugeot store it very rarely leaves! lol

yeh pretty much that. Plastics and switches etc i cant get rid of but some stuff has sat there for ages without moving. Theres a few sets of wheels, exhaust systems, debadged bonnet and grille, morettes and about 3 sets of crystals! Also a set of black masks but im afraid youre not having those either Tongue
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 03:35 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 03:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Good luck with that lol, once something enters Sams Peugeot store it very rarely leaves! lol

yeh pretty much that. Plastics and switches etc i cant get rid of but some stuff has sat there for ages without moving. Theres a few sets of wheels, exhaust systems, debadged bonnet and grille, morettes and about 3 sets of crystals! Also a set of black masks but im afraid youre not having those either Tongue

hoarder Tongue

human form of a magpie Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 03:35 PM)SRowell Wrote:

So many goodies!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Thats what happens with years of 306 ownership. You just accumulate everything, realise its worthless or people cba to collect it and then it all just stacks up!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 03:59 PM)SRowell Wrote: Thats what happens with years of 306 ownership. You just accumulate everything, realise its worthless or people cba to collect it and then it all just stacks up!

QFT!! Confused Gotta sort my garage out now...who knows what 306 stuff I'll come across!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 04:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 03:59 PM)SRowell Wrote: Thats what happens with years of 306 ownership. You just accumulate everything, realise its worthless or people cba to collect it and then it all just stacks up!

QFT!! Confused Gotta sort my garage out now...who knows what 306 stuff I'll come across!

You come across Any ph2/3 morette's you let me no bud Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I can assure you I don't have any horrible morettes in there! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 04:21 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I can assure you I don't have any horrible morettes in there! Tongue

f*ck Tongue
Thanks given by:
Just to add salt to the wound (and mostly as ive now realised that the angels in my sig are fairly difficult to see), i'll just leave this here:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14923]

Same angels, but on my old car. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
and for anyone who hasnt been on the forum since the world began.... Toms306 used to own those ABM angels... and then i shotgunned them... but Wangnadz got in there before me. And then i almost got them off him... but then he bought some crap estate and decided he would put them on that.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to adjust the Angel eyes black light? Romain306 2 1,246 05-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Romain306
  Angel eyes. S16 14 2,652 28-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  phase 1 angel eyes richie 87 2 1,553 30-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Frosty