My First 306!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First 306!
Hi guys, been meaning to right a project thread up for a while but been building up photos/getting the parts and fitting them. My car has been through a lot since i first got her form a butcher to say the least, still a good base to start with so here it goes my transformed 306.

This is the night i picked her up, had to change the wheels straight away as the tyres were bold. Had some vtr wheels around with decent tyres on so they went on

The Morning after first time seeing her in the day light showing all her beauty and revealed how wrong those seats really are!!

First thing to go was the seats just embarrassing so picked these up courtesy of Frosty! Smile

Next abit of a service, new oil, new rocker cover gasket as mine was leaking at the back, new oil filter, fuel filter. bought a 2" decat down pipe as well just to get a bit more of a noise and some more flow as the rest of the exhaust was 2" stainless.
Thanks given by:
Now fitting the down pipe was abit of a ball ache as one of the bolts was stripped and as many of you know you don't have much room under there but with a lot of patience and a lot of bad language managed to snap the bolt. got it fitted up and was sounding mean.

Next new wheels and tyres got some cyclones and ordered some toyo proxies t1rs as its getting close to summer heard they were a good tyre! and also bought some pressed number plates for 20 pounds can't really go wrong in my opinion.

New wheels on looks a lot better and never had new tyres on before was like driving on a cloud! Smile next on the list was colour code the door handles and side mirrors after that good clean and polish was a nice day at the time so good 5 hours later this is how she came out!
Thanks given by:
Hellish, got her looking good now mate, keep the updates coming
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Time to get rid of that horrible fmic as the bottom pipes and holes in the bottom of them so mega boost leaks! Sad pick up a ph3 bumper and got to work! Smile found out when doing this that i had a garrett GT15 all that time i thought i had a k03 so thats a bonus! got rid of the erg solenoid as it had no wires going to it.

what she looked like after the bumper was put on and swapped my fogs for some yellow ones off of jimbo! Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks loads better without that horrific front mount. A gt15 turbo on that must've been blowing its poor guys out. Ko3\gt15 are virtually the same.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What about the 11mm bosch Wink
Thanks given by:
Managed to pick a 11mm darren lobb bosch pump was very excited to get that bad boy on, whilst was there thought i would get the timing belt done as well, also got a water pump, new pulleys, aux belt and new injector seals. Jimbo helped me out a lot with that so would like to thank him for that! Smile

Engine bay after all that!

Bought some crystal head lights much better, some side skirts and painted the wheels satin black thats pretty much it for now lot of work lots of money but happy with the car and how it runs still need some tweaks! Smile thanks for looking guys tell me what you think! Smile cheers.
Thanks given by:
Nice work, glad you got rid of the in yer face front mount though..... What have you put round the injector nozzle holders? They shouldn't need a sealant.

P.s I like Sidmouth me ma lives there Smile

PPS .... Damnnn thats a hairy pussy lol
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2015, 08:37 PM)Uberderv Wrote: Nice work, glad you got rid of the in yer face front mount though..... What have you put round the injector nozzle holders? They shouldn't need a sealant.

P.s I like Sidmouth me ma lives there Smile

PPS .... Damnnn thats a hairy pussy lol

what you mean injector nozzle holders bud?? and yeah siddy alright! Smile yeah right shame he's no longer with us had to have him put down had kidney failure! Sad
Thanks given by:
In the injector pics there is a white stripe where the lower hex (27mm) meets the upper injector body. Shame for the cat, our old'un went the same way Sad
Thanks given by:
looking good mate
Thanks given by:
Nice work and looks good so far!
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2015, 09:35 PM)Uber derv Wrote: In the injector pics there is a white stripe where the lower hex (27mm) meets the upper injector body. Shame for the cat, our old'un went the same way Sad

Thats just a plastic piece thats on all lucas injectors,  its not sealer
Thanks given by:
What a massive improvement. Looked like a proper chav box at the beginning, much more subtle now. I like it.
Thanks given by:
Nice.

Top work. I really like it
Thanks given by:
Great job so far mate

Personally like the white wheels more than the grey
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Looks good. I'd of kept the front mount rather than the top mounter interwarmer though.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2015, 08:08 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Looks good. I'd of kept the front mount rather than the top mounter interwarmer though.

I'm going to go back to a front mount just couldn't stand that one and the piping scrapped over speed bumps and curbs! :/
Thanks given by:
Making good progress with this mate, fair play. That 2" exhaust will be your next choke point for power, turbo diesels need a lot of airflow.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Certainly changed a lot since you got it. Really good work

(11-05-2015, 08:08 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Looks good. I'd of kept the front mount rather than the top mounter interwarmer though.

You not see some of the hose that was used on the intercooler set up?
Thanks given by: