Hello from W.London

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from W.London
Hi Guys,

My name is Deepak and I'm from Southall in West London and I'm a Peugeot enthusiast too (I know, I know I drive a BMW but those AL4 autoboxes on the 306 are just too unreliable!)

I got into Peugeots as I used to work as a mechanic for a main dealer and have had several... 205D, 106, 306 HDi, 306 GTi6. The diesels were the best as they required very little attention!

Anyway, I'm here having a look around, the forum is excellent and is one of the best I've seen! I'll pop my opinion in where I think it'll make a difference and add a bit of banter where I hopefully won't offend!

Also, as a qualified Pegeot tech, I'm available for private work (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3108</a><!-- l -->) and will help out those who may have any technical issues with advice wherever I can.

So, I guess I'll see you all around!
Deepak
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile

I'm just down the M4 from you, so I'm sure I will have use of your services soon Big Grin
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Smile

I think you will do well to offend most of the people on here, banter is good Tongue

Might be useful to have some input from a peugeot techie at time Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud

It seems hard to offend most.... Easy going but banterous bunch
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, I only live down the road in Hayes
Thanks given by:
Welcome along!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
720puggti Wrote:Hi Guys,

My name is Deepak and I'm from Southall in West London and I'm a Peugeot enthusiast too (I know, I know I drive a BMW but those AL4 autoboxes on the 306 are just too unreliable!)

I got into Peugeots as I used to work as a mechanic for a main dealer and have had several... 205D, 106, 306 HDi, 306 GTi6. The diesels were the best as they required very little attention!

Anyway, I'm here having a look around, the forum is excellent and is one of the best I've seen! I'll pop my opinion in where I think it'll make a difference and add a bit of banter where I hopefully won't offend!

Also, as a qualified Pegeot tech, I'm available for private work (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3108</a><!-- l -->) and will help out those who may have any technical issues with advice wherever I can.

So, I guess I'll see you all around!
Deepak
Thanks for the kind words Deepak, and also for the donation! It's much appreciated Smile

As said, you'd do well to offend people on here lol Good to have you on board, and thanks again for sorting out the cambelt change at the weekend.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I feel like I'm on the set of Cheers or something!
Thanks given by:
Hi welcome here deepak I'm just down the road from you ! Greenford
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard Smile
Thanks given by: