Mrs bash's car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs bash's car
A few might be interested to know that I'm not the only one that's Peugeot mad. My other half had a 205 until some idiot wrote it off then another 205 was a shitter. Then a 306 which wasnt the cleanest example. Trying to be sensible due to a child we got a Toledo at which point she promptly stuck that up for sale and got another 306. This one. Pictures will be updated as and when I get chance. Its a phase win kingfisher green. Full service history, one owner since new. Nice example. And NO rust. Not even on the chassis rails or rear arch. So far its had a rear axle on and a Bosch pump I had spare. Cambelt and I'm now servicing it. The plan is to keep this as original as possible. Got a few cold start issues just winds and winds. So ill be checking the plugs today as well. She loves it so I'm happy.

Here is the obligatory picture. Also got a few stone chips to clean up but nice and straight. In her words it will only be replaced when she has her defender. We cant all find the perfect women but I'm dam close. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Nice Smile PH1 is deffo the best looking in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
haha, I was only following a 'fisher dturboS yesterday thinking how ace that was in ph1 guise.

Nice motor that.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So old vs new airbox today. The old one was completely fecked. Its ok though I had saved the plastic one from my sedan about 6 months ago. Obviously knowing this was going to happen and not because I horde crap......
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Christ, not a lot left of that box! lol

Must admit, though i'm not the biggest ph1 fan, they do look pretty damn good in Kingfisher. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, how does it get to that state without anyone noticing! lol
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 07:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, how does it get to that state without anyone noticing! lol

People notice, doesn't mean they care.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Good point!!
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 07:32 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 07:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, how does it get to that state without anyone noticing! lol

People notice, doesn't mean they care.

So true. They were driving it around with a seized rear axle when I bought it.
Thanks given by:
Shit I love this. Dibs when you flog it.
Thanks given by:
Wont be up for sale anytime soon. This may have the 2.1 put in. Way way way way in the future. This ones a keeper.
Thanks given by:
good motor, shame about the Air box!
Thanks given by:
Started first time this morning after I resealed the fuel filter housing. Air ingress was obviously an issue. Thank god for that.
Thanks given by:
I do love a ph1. Looks awesome. That airbox though...  
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OREO (bash) bashbarnard 25 8,939 03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard