Greetings from sunny Cyprus!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from sunny Cyprus!
Smile 
Good morning everyone! Smile

I joined your humble forum since we share something, the Peugeot 306 Smile I bought a Maroon Peugeot 306 D-Turbo recently for an absolute steal of a price. She seems to be going brilliantly so far but needs some attention to small stuff (which I will sort out in time of course).

The pic attached is after I cleaned and polished her, I apologise for the lack of light but I was using my crappy phone camera. Will take some decent ones when I next wash her.

I look forward to having fun here, have a good day guys & gals!
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS Puke & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum fella, my family own a place over in Cyprus, such a beautiful country
Thanks given by:
Welcome dude, nice car you have there....

Hope to see you around and maybe get a project thread started Wink

....Best colour as well Big Grin I believe thats Diablo Red...not maroon Wink
Thanks given by:
Greetings!

Love the country! Neighbours got a villa in Polemi we use, hoping to get back over soon.

Are you from the north or south of the divided city?

Quite a view seeing the "no-man's" land that goes through the middle of Nicosia
Thanks given by:
Yeah Im actually in Nicosia about 200m from the green line. I am in the South part hey.

Its pretty here, and the weather is awesome Smile Coming from SA its quite a change in terms of size of things etc Tongue
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS Puke & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau
Thanks given by:
A big hello my friend !
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club.
Thanks to you joining up I now know more about Cyprus politics (or at least what the wiki told me)
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2015, 08:57 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Welcome to the club.
Thanks to you joining up I now know more about Cyprus politics (or at least what the wiki told me)

If you would ever like some "insider info" just give me a shout, more than happy to tell you Smile I know a lot of English come here for holidays during summer. But generally hit up the party places like Ayia Napa or those kind of areas.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, massively appreciated Smile

Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
There's a lot of Russians out there causing trouble I hear, been quite a few assassinations
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evenin all from sunny Kent gary29 8 3,021 01-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  another hello from sunny scarborough zekegti6 13 2,221 09-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: kingy
  Hi from sunny stoke tdbadger1980 13 1,977 09-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Hitchos