Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
Sadly got a bit of a crappy / annoying update on this project and others I guess, but have sadly recently lost my workshop as it is, which is going to obviously hugely effect the progress of this bus!

As anyone who has been here will know, my "workshop" is really nothing more than an old calve shed which I took over many years ago, but as much of a bodge the shed is, it has grown into a pretty busy and kitted out workshop over the years, with the pit / dyno etcetc. We have recently converted the barns opposite the "workshop" and let them out, which I have obviously known about for a long while, but sadly the time has now finally come where tenants are moving in so I have had to make a fairly sharpish exit. As you can imagine, people living in the country are not going to be massively impressed at high output diesels at 7krpm WOT at 9pm in the evening, or as there sitting down for there sunday roast. So this is really the reason behind having to get out!

Sadly though I don't have anywhere to go in the immediate future that allows space for the dyno / lift etc. So I have downsized rather majorly to a corner of a building up on the farm. Its going to be a case of saving money to put up another building in the future to give me space to get my kit all back where I need it etc. This wont be possible anytime soon, so in the meantime I am at a bit of a major disadvantage compared to my "normal" setup I have built up over the last 10 years! 

If nothing else, I have decided its a good excuse to try and get the rest of the car back together, and fit for an MOT, to try and make FCS 2017 happen, which will be the first time for this car in 4-5 years at least now I think!

Current project is sorting injectors, which is also something I should be able to continue with once I get all my tools moved / power sorted out in the new area.

Cheers for reading.

p.s. if anyone wins the lottery, donations are kindly received!! Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build - by darrenjlobb - 28-02-2017, 10:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,454 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave