Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(06-09-2016, 05:25 PM)welshpug Wrote: The Vibratechnics lower bush looks identical to the BBM item, though the material may be different, they do settle down a little with use.

not sure how you kill stock ones so quickly, unless by stock you mean motorfactor units?

I have seen many people have problems with the powerflex units, but personally have always put it down to the way it was installed etc... Ripp makes a valid comment with regard to restricting the engines sideways movement, although in my view this is actually a good thing to some degree. Please remember, I am not building a daily driver here... 

With regard to your comment on how we are destroying these... No offence intended, but have you see the way these motors fight there way out of the engine bay if you let them fuel mid range? I know you tend to work on petrols in general, and not saying you don't have the experience, but it really is quite a different ballgame...
You seem to like to second question everything I do as if the problem shouldn't be happening and isn't happening to anyone else....Do you assume I am just making things up? They get destroyed, because, they get destroyed....therefore, we look for an alternative / stronger solution... And from MY own experience I have had no hassle with the PF units...hence why I continue to use them on that lower mount.   I generally use my own experience above most things I read on the internet, as I have found over the years, the internet contains an awful lot of rubbish and false information...That said, everyone here has valid points, I guess if nothing else, it will be interesting to see in this application how it gets on, and given I have the mount, I guess this can decide for me, and anyone else that is interested Smile

Again, if it fails, you can have the last laughSmile And I will then have good reason to change to another product....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - Engines In! - by darrenjlobb - 06-09-2016, 08:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,453 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave