Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(18-07-2015, 05:49 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Will be nice to see one re wired. Make sure you keep enough of the original looms to keep wire numbers otherwise stuff becomes an utter ballache. Don't mix and match oem wiring with aftermarket bits. Make it one or the other and fault finding is so much easier.

Although I do see where your coming from, Its not really something I am bothered about at all on this car, there is so little left of the original wiring that fault finding is rather basic anyway, so much so that I almost decided to just gut the lot and wire it all myself, but figured there was little point so left it...But essentially the only OEM wiring that remains is lighting, power windows and central locking. Everything else will be wired all brand new.

(18-07-2015, 05:53 PM)Niall Wrote: Looking good. Whats the pump looking thing mounted to the passenger side of the exhaust tunnel? Cant quite see in the pics.

(18-07-2015, 05:49 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Will be nice to see one re wired. Make sure you keep enough of the original looms to keep wire numbers otherwise stuff becomes an utter ballache. Don't mix and match oem wiring with aftermarket bits. Make it one or the other and fault finding is so much easier.

This. NEVER go off of the colours on Peugeot or Citroen wiring. The colours only categorise the cables and even then it can change over the models and phases.

That is the methanol pump, I ran out of room up in the engine bay so it got mounted there, I didn't run the system with a solenoid so liked to keep it as close to the injectors as possible to stop it spraying after boost....Will possibly get that relocated on the rebuild as was always a bit of a "bodge" there! But served its purpose!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 18-07-2015, 06:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,456 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave