Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
Another little update, today the car finally re gained a working braking system for the first time in 3 or so years!!

Started out by fitting the new discs / pads to the rear, which completed the back end setup:

[Image: DSC_0149.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0150.jpg]

Then fitted the braided lines up front, and bled the entire system:

[Image: DSC_0148.jpg]

So looks like very little progress, but the car does at least now have a fully functional braking system again, which is good after i stripped it bare and sold the lot all that time ago!!

Next up is to clear out inside the car, so started by taking seats back out again and pulled the dash back out:

[Image: DSC_0160.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0161.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0171.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0173.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0170.jpg]

Have basically just been removing all the third party wiring that I have done over the years, gutting the lot so I can start fresh, and at the same time putting the stock loom on a diet, as 50% of it isnt used, and the other 50% is routed all across the car / in the way, so basically just having a tidy up etc aiming to be left with just the battery cable down one side nad a single wiring cluster down the other for the rear lights / 3rd party stuff in the boot.

Not a very exciting update I'm afraid!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 18-07-2015, 05:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,455 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave