Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(06-07-2015, 08:45 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Good stuff

You make a beam rebuild and cleaning up the entire underside, patching, painting ..etc of the car look like a doddle, must be all the sped up video.

Will be a nice feeling to know the shell is in good shape before moving on to the motor

Hehe, well watching it in real time would have wasted most of your day! 

Truth of the matter is, there was some epic failing going on at one point with the POR paint, glove had failed without my noticing and it was running down my arm!! Never again!!! Practically had the wire brush out getting it off my skin!

But yeah, Its just one of those things Ive been wanting to get around to doing for years but never got to it, and pleased I have as it is needed, deffo clear to see that the 306's are starting to need some real love and attention now, end of the day there getting on a bit now, time to start looking after them I guess!!

And in other news, I moved the short block from one side of the workshop to the other, there is hope yet!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 06-07-2015, 09:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,456 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave