darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
Ive never had a proper look at a pH1 so not sure quite how possible this is but do Ph3 headlights bolt into the ph1 slam panel? If so, could you fit the ph3 headlights and cut them into the bonnet and grill? That way you still maintain the ph1 grill and the square look of the ph1 bonnet but get the crystal headlights?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yellow morettes tbh
Thanks given by:
Tbh having a ph3 bumper and ph1 grill they way you have it (with the bottom grill chopped off) looks fine. As the main problem having a ph3 bumper with a ph1 grill is the gap you get between them
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't think it looks so bad with the standard phase one lights. Would probably look better once there is a silver cooler in there as well. Looks great overall anyway, look forward to seeing the end result!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
stuff the lights, daytime MOT yo. Tongue
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with JJ it has to be full phase 3 or full phase 1 the mix up just doesn't look right at all.
Thanks given by:
Morettes!
Thanks given by:
You got that chopper engine in yet dazza?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the off project post, but Me and Chris decided for a bit of fun to enter a photo into the "John Deere Biggest Fan" thing they have going at the moment on there website...If we can get the photos into the top 100 liked, we can get a free hat, yes that's right boys, a free bledy hat, so this is serious!!

The link is below and all you have to do is hit the heart button, the winner is picked from the top 100, but obviously its not winning material, but I wreckon with enough likes we can make the top 100 for the hat Tongue That and just the win factor of getting a 306 in the John Deere top 100!!

Oh and if your feeling super kind, feel free to share around Smile

http://jd-photocontest.com/content/view/full/1713

Thank you very much Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I reckon you'll do top 100 mate. Winning might be a tall order as some of the front runners already have thousands of likes but then once you are in the 100 they pick so you might get a chance. the cynical side of me says that they will pick someone local ish to their factory for the winner.
Thanks given by:
Ive also just realised you can vote again the next day so bear that in mind people Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hehe I'm not in it to win it, I fancy a free Deere hat and someone from John Deere looking at the 306 though!

Thanks to everyone who has shared / liked it, much appreciated..
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Looking at the rest of the entries i'd say you at least deserve some recognition for having some imagination lol. Will go back and vote again tomorrow, already up to 745!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 04:14 PM)Niall Wrote: Ive also just realised you can vote again the next day so bear that in mind people Wink

Really, in that case I'm off to vote again.

Up to 750 now, 250 votes a day is serious love dude.
Thanks given by:
Voted.. That pic is epically epic
Thanks given by:
Yeah I've been voting mate Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Voted, loving that photo!! Big Grin haha
Thanks given by:
Just cast my third vote, nearing the 1000 mark now!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much everyone who has voted, I never expected to get this many votes!!!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Such is the power of forum love. Wink Heart
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Another couple of votes from me too as it's not a bad photo and the content is definitely in the spirit of the competition Smile
Thanks given by:
Great photo! You have another vote.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much, I know the little photo contest is totally off topic, however to pull it back on, it has certainly inspired me to crack on and deal with it as soon as I can, so there should be some updates coming soon hopefully!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Ive voted 4 times now.. Suprising how its shot up tbh
Thanks given by:
LMAO according to the site listed by likes your in the top 4

epic going Big Grin

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Just voted Smile don't know why but I've always wanted JD overalls lol
Thanks given by:
why not open the black headlights and paint the black bit yellow Smile
Thanks given by:
Just voted again and cully is right, you're 4th!! Let's go for the win boys!! Haha
Thanks given by:
Have you seen how many likes the number 1 pic has got? Someone must be cheating surely! lol

I can't seem to vote the next day, if I try and vote again it just removes the original vote. Confused
Thanks given by:
Its just one vote per IP, so just depends if your internet connection is static or dhcp and if the latter if its changed or not...

We arnt in it to win it, although I have to say I'm amazed at how many votes the photo has managed to generate!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,448 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave