Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
Ok so a bit more on the headlight problem...

More just to ask of anyone elses thoughts really.. We have eyed up a Ph1 bumper again this evening, but its just not going to happen, the front of the bumper is almost where the back of mine is, getting everything to fit would just be impossible I think....so the ph3 bumper is going to have to stay...

So the options from what I can see are as follows:

1 - Brand new OEM ph1 lights with with/out side repeaters tinted orange

2 - Black angel eyes as I had before / as in sigi (Not a massive fan, and dont think they would work with green anyway?)

3 - Chrome angel eyes ( even LESS of a fan due to looking chavtastic on every car ive seen them on?)

4 - Morettes...Can get ph1 morettes, but then I have never been a fan of them either, so dont know if they would ever grow on me really..

5 - Build some form of custom light using a ph3 crystal back part, and angel eyes plastic lense, issue being, I think this would be ALOT of effort / likely look crap? And I also sold my old angel eyes, so dont even have some here to nick lenses from...

Here are some photos with some stock lights put in to get an idea...Just looks wrong imo...obviously missing I/C etc

[Image: IMG_20150408_193554.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150408_193558.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150408_193610.jpg]

And while we are updating Tom took some photos when he was here at the weekend, and his Win camera / l33t camera skills are far beyond any of mine so captured my efforts a little better, Cheers Tom!

[Image: 2.JPG]

[Image: 3.JPG]
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 08-04-2015, 07:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,454 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave