Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(26-03-2015, 07:50 AM)daniel909 Wrote: I have a soad blaster and sandblasted at work can ask if u can borrow it if u like them you can do it in house ur just have to buy some media Smile

Oh really rhys? That could be super useful...Will let you know when i get them...what do I need to get for best results?

(26-03-2015, 09:33 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: So bandedsteelwheels from the website http://www.bandedsteelwheels.co.uk should be avoided.

I hope everyone does now avoid http://www.bandedsteelwheels.co.uk for their shoddy products.

(More posts that mention stuff like this help get it seen in google results Wink )

Hell well yes, based on my personal experience I would never go near the company again! However bear in mind its easy to get yourself into "issues" bad mouthing a company online....I'm more than happy to show my bad experience, but ill leave it at that. They certainly wont be getting any more buisness from me, and ill leave it up to other people to make that assumption for themselves, however am more than happy to make a video to give an idea of how out of round / useless the paint job was if I feel like it!

(26-03-2015, 10:11 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Shame isn't it?

I nearly gave www.bandedsteelwheels.co.uk a shout about doing some for my car - glad I didn't now

Any chance of a boost gauge photo or something just to remind us of where this project is going? Paint job aside and all Wink

Heh, there will be some boost soon, I need to sort suspention...brakes....wheel bearings...front clip... wheels and many interior issues out first...but the engine build will commence at some point in the future!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 26-03-2015, 01:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,456 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave