Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build
(26-02-2015, 01:23 PM)Frosty Wrote: Glad to see you giving it another crack Darren. Is there any time scale you have in mind for this?

Time scales are always hard to go by along side farming, but I would like to think maybe FCS next year...I have alot planned for the car, and more often than not everytime I want to get started on something, something else comes up and puts it off for a few weeks, but I am determined to get this thing back in the game!

(26-02-2015, 01:32 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: Great to see this on the go again Big Grin Love the "in house/on farm" attitude you have for your projects!

Thanks Paul, Thats always been the main purpose, I will always do everything I can here in the barn we call my workshop, even if it means trying something totally new, which is certainly the case with the latest re paint idea! But at least when it looks awful and someone comments on it i can tell them it only cost the cost of a tin of paint!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: darrenjlobb's Compound Blown Derv Bus - 2015 Resurrection / New Build - by darrenjlobb - 26-02-2015, 01:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD Dave 333 137,450 11-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Dave