So you're not gonna believe what got delivered today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you're not gonna believe what got delivered today.
Anyone remember JJ's deal of the day about 2 months ago to get £600 worth of halfords tool boxes for just the delivery cost?

original thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28529

Well look whats just been delivered to mine!

Still cant quite believe my eyes.

[attachment=21493]
Thanks given by:
No way! Confused
Thanks given by:
Check they just not just empty boxes lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
awesome!! all i got delivered today was lego
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
No way!!!!

Thats awesome!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
good effort chris,
although you have no room in your shed so you need to give them to me to look after Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
What? How in thr world has that happened?
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 11:02 AM)Toms306 Wrote: No way! Confused
(02-02-2015, 11:04 AM)7057sam Wrote: Check they just not just empty boxes lol
(02-02-2015, 11:11 AM)Piggy Wrote: No way!!!!

Thats awesome!!
Yeah I still cant quite believe it, had to go out to the workshop to check I hadn't dreamed the whole thing.
I've not opened the boxes but they certainly feel heavy enough

(02-02-2015, 11:09 AM)John1.4 Wrote: awesome!! all i got delivered today was lego
TBH I kinda wish I had lego delivered.

(02-02-2015, 11:12 AM)cully Wrote: good effort chris,
although you have no room in your shed so you need to give them to me to look after Wink
As soon as the truck is back they are going to a good home with another member because yes I really do need the space.
Thanks given by:
Decent, pleased for you!
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 11:28 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: What? How in thr world has that happened?
I don't have any sort of idea how this has occurred.

Still scratching my head.

(02-02-2015, 11:32 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Decent, pleased for you!

Cheers mate, repped for the deal of the day.
Thanks given by:
Want to sell one?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 11:35 AM)Anton Wrote: Want to sell one?

Both the top and bottom are sold to someone here.
Thanks given by:
Sad oh
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
what.... how does that even work!
Thanks given by:
Damn it, should have tried it.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
tbf chris it was only a wheel, (a special one but still only a wheel) the amount i have is enough, it'd probably fill those tool chests and then some

good effort on getting them though! wonder if the legal department at halfords was going mental at the ppl responsible? lol
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
I call bullshit. Sorry. That or you are the luckiest man alive. Any word of anyone else receiving theres? Must of been hundreds maybe a thousand people that tried to take advantage of this...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 03:26 PM)Tom Wrote: I call bullshit. Sorry. That or you are the luckiest man alive. Any word of anyone else receiving theres? Must of been hundreds maybe a thousand people that tried to take advantage of this...
it says what they are on the boxes Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah i seen that, just seems so against the odds lol, but i do see what looks like a few push bikes in the background and possibly some drift trike rear wheels in the bottom corner there... Well played if its not a trol, im jel.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Well done, you are a lucky fella.

Did you get the refund reciept and stuff like everyone else - or did your order slip through the net somehow??
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 02:56 PM)John1.4 Wrote: good effort on getting them though! wonder if the legal department at halfords was going mental at the ppl responsible? lol
Yeah its mental! I suppose they probably only cost halfords £100 to build and considering what they loose in other ways I cant see anyone getting too upset.

(02-02-2015, 03:26 PM)Tom Wrote: I call bullshit. Sorry. That or you are the luckiest man alive. Any word of anyone else receiving theres? Must of been hundreds maybe a thousand people that tried to take advantage of this...
(02-02-2015, 03:30 PM)Tom Wrote: Yeah i seen that, just seems so against the odds lol, but i do see what looks like a few push bikes in the background and possibly some drift trike rear wheels in the bottom corner there... Well played if its not a trol, im jel.
TBH if they weren't in my workshop and someone else was posting this I'd be calling bullshit too.
It's definitely my workshop in the pictures as you can see my 3 bikes in the background, a ford ranger exhaust on the floor, drift sliders you pointed out, but you can actually see the drift trike (side of the seat and part of the front wheel) its hanging from the roof by its front wheel.
Also as I'm not keeping them and am selling them for more than I paid but well under the current price it's not like I've bought a set and am trolling you all.
I have no idea why they have decided to deliver mine and not Nialls/Cullys/Jordans and whoever else ordered them.

(02-02-2015, 03:39 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Well done, you are a lucky fella.

Did you get the refund receipt and stuff like everyone else - or did your order slip through the net somehow??
I never got a refund receipt but the money did come back, I assume its gone again and thats why I'm so far into my overdraft.
Thanks given by:
Would laugh too hard if they took the full amount from your account Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Can someone fix the grammatical error in the title? Tongue lol

Tbh, I really don't see how they'd miss it lol, must just be luck I reckon...go and buy a lottery ticket! lol
Thanks given by:
Mmm... Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 04:35 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Would laugh too hard if they took the full amount from your account Big Grin

I would too, be eye watering for him!
Thanks given by:
Have you opened them yet?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 04:35 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Would laugh too hard if they took the full amount from your account Big Grin

They wouldnt do that because straight away they would get right royally fisted by the law!

You're a lucky bastard Chris! I would of bought these off of you!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You jammy swine! (no pun intended Wink )

If i'd have had space for a set, or the money for delivery at the time, I'd have given this a whirl as well, as you've just proved....you don't know if you don't try! ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 07:06 PM)Niall Wrote:

They wouldnt do that because straight away they would get right royally fisted by the law!

You're a lucky bastard Chris! I would of bought these off of you!

haha yeah I know mate, these things can happen though, the wife paid for her car insurance without knowing once, they didn't send any reminder, we made them refund it though and got two months cover for nothing Wink
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 04:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Can someone fix the grammatical error in the title? Tongue lol

Tbh, I really don't see how they'd miss it lol, must just be luck I reckon...go and buy a lottery ticket! lol

Happy now? Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get a axle delivered Daniel306 14 2,452 12-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Daniel306
  Toms306s HDi Replacement...Haterz Gonna Hate! Toms306 108 51,317 27-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  gonna be getting a new bike in the next few days, opinions stevieg 12 3,303 19-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Last Post: InkedMuttley