My first XUD....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first XUD....
Hi all

Got myself my first xud in the form of a 3 door ph1 D Turbo Inlove

I have got all the service parts for it so will be cracking on with that tomorrow,

My questions are.....

Whats the best air filter to use standard or a cone filter?
I have a straight though 2.5" stainless system with 1 box and I plan to wind the fueling up (lucas) Will I benefit from a front mount intercooler or is the top mount up to the job?

Cheers all Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome :-) any pics if I were u I would trow a bosch on at some stage for better pump and if your not putting a bigger turbo on the top mount intercooler is fine bt front mount cooler is better and looks better if fitted right lol 
Thanks given by:
Air filter? What's one of those Wink as already mentioned if you want more power switch to a Bosch pump. You'll see a difference once you've turned the Lucas and turbo up but they only go so far
Thanks given by:
Have a good look through the guides and XUD section, there's loads of tuning info there Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Get yourself some tools.. you'll need em..haha
Thanks given by:
Take all the boxes out in the exhaust. Turn fuel and wastegate on turbo. Plenty off guides on here
Thanks given by:
Cheers all I wont be going bosch as its only a run about so just after the most from the lucas, ill have a read around the forum
Thanks given by:
On a standard turbo a Lucas will probably make about the same power as a bosch anyway, you just need more patience when it comes to adjusting the fuelling and you need to control the black smoke with your right foot more.
Thanks given by: