exhaust choice?

Poll: what exhausr for gti6?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magnex
100.00%
2 100.00%
Powerflow
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exhaust choice?
Ok i have 2 exhausts one from the 1.6 wich was origionaly off a gti6 is a powerflow strate thu cat back with middle box removed 4" round tip
The other on the gti 6 is a magnex system cat back with middle box and 3" round tip

now as im going to be doing alot of work on the car what exhaust shall i put on the gti? the other one will be sold Smile

opinions please

Thanks given by:
Magnex!

Although I have power flow turbo back I think the 6's suit the magnex better
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Let me know once you've decided as I may be interested Smile.

Where abouts are you?
Thanks given by:
im in redditch mate near birmingham i still have origional sale reciept for magnex aswell Smile

Thanks given by:
magnex. ive heard some bad things about some powerflows, tho that may be localised bad workmanship
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
The powerflow one is built well i think its goint to be a case of fit the powerflow wen the engine is back in and have a drive and see what i prefer Smile

Thanks given by:
Magnex systems are very loud... they make quite a boomy noise too, most on the '6 forum rant about them being a bit chavvy...

But I reckon by comparison to the powerflow straight through It'll be quieter lol

Dunno on build quality really, can't comment on the powerflow, but magnex seem to be ok...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
the magnex isnt to loud as it has the mid box it does sound quite nice but the powerflow on the 1.6 is epic it pops and bangs a good un Smile

Thanks given by:
Powerflow isn't strictly stainless steel. It's only mild steel so will rust despite what they say. This is the main reason why I went for long life over power flow.

Depending on the company who built it (there are stories of people having shocking built systems), Powerflow systems can fit so much better than a off the shelf system.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
My powerflow is stainless steel has been on the car since 2007 and no rust on it what so ever ;/ i think im going to stay with the magnex as i realy carnt be botherd to swap them over Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheel choice after finally lowering it? JJtheHITMAN 6 1,345 19-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Last Post: JJtheHITMAN