Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 3dr Door cards
#1
Any condition, cheap as poss Big Grin

Thanks
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#2
Got some in the shed you can have, just need to confirm Matt doesn't want them as I think he did at some point.

All black phase 2 jobbies
#3
Matts wanted everything at some point and still won't say if he wants the damn armrest
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#4
Curt Wrote:Got some in the shed you can have, just need to confirm Matt doesn't want them as I think he did at some point.

All black phase 2 jobbies


Yes please mate, lemme know and ill have them if theyre around Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#5
4WayDiablo Wrote:Matts wanted everything at some point and still won't say if he wants the damn armrest

What armrest?

And curt thanks but I've managed to bodge mine haha. Also I may have some s16 ones to go in Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
[Image: IMG_20120323_171141.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Is that yours? Haha I can't remember saying I wanted it lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
Forgot about this!

Grant Wrote:Yes please mate, lemme know and ill have them if theyre around Smile

No problem man, as Matt doesn't need them you're welcome to them Smile

Matt Wrote:And curt thanks but I've managed to bodge mine haha. Also I may have some s16 ones to go in Smile

Haha, fair enough bud, I thought as much Tongue. That sounds good though Cool
#9
What you after for them? And when can i pick them up? lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#10
Just have 'em, and whenever really...
#11
Beer tokens then!

Would i be correct in assuming you wont be at next ace?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#12
It's cool man, they're not mint or anything BTW Smile

I'm not too sure yet, but if not I'll no doubt be seeing someone who is... So could ask them nicely
#13
Pretty please, failing that I'll have to do some twisty road driving to Chichester...

You are in Chichester right? Haha
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#14
Haha, I am indeed Smile

Will see what I can do.
#15
Cheers buddy
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 door project car wanted... ekjdm14 0 2,177 03-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Roof rack for 5 door 306 wanted please Hdi and proud of it 3 3,045 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Hdi and proud of it
  5 door roof rack wanted Hdi and proud of it 3 3,116 20-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Hdi and proud of it

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)