How to drive in the snow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to drive in the snow
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...creen.html

Some people....!
Thanks given by:
Same every year, I just cant see how these people even make it as far as the motorway without crashing.
Thanks given by:
see that all the time, I am sure you can get done for driving with snow on your roof, for this reason.
Thanks given by:
FFS some people have no common sense ,basically a brand new car aswell.

Fair enough if it was a oap in a banger.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 11:23 PM)procta Wrote: see that all the time, I am sure you can get done for driving with snow on your roof, for this reason.

Yeah when you brake it all ends up sliding down the windscreen and you cant see shit! Happened to the wifes Volvo over the new year scary when that happens. See loads who don't clear there lights aswell.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 11:41 PM)Pete Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 11:23 PM)procta Wrote: see that all the time, I am sure you can get done for driving with snow on your roof, for this reason.

Yeah when you brake it all ends up sliding down the windscreen and you cant see shit! Happened to the wifes Volvo over the new year scary when that happens. See loads who don't clear there lights aswell.

also isn't dangerous for the car behind you too, as it flies off the roof, on to the car behind.
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2015, 12:27 AM)procta Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 11:41 PM)Pete Wrote:

also isn't dangerous for the car behind you too, as it flies off the roof, on to the car behind.

And for people on paths.. I remember seeing someone get knocked over by snow flying off the roof of a van..
Thanks given by:
I had a sheet of ice come off the top of an artic about the size of a bonnet, and smashed into my windscreen.
I thought it had broken from the noise but not a scratch. Brown pants tho.
Thanks given by:
Tbf, it was probably an old person that can't reach the roof to clear it. But that doesn't excuse it, some people are just f*cking inconsiderate idiots.
Thanks given by:
I (can't be bothered) to reach my roof to clean it either.
I use a broom out of the house, does the job just fine.

That stupid sod needs their licence taking off them, I hope the plod get on the case sharpish.
Thanks given by:
Why haven't we got any snow!
Thanks given by:
People are always in a rush so dont bother with roof/lights etc.
Fricking get up on time and clear it, as has been said many times, driving is a earned privlege and should not be taken for granted
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It's also pretty damn dangerous to other road users if a load of snow blasts off your car at 60-70mph.

I'd like to see the police out pulling these idiots over when it's been snowing and issuing tickets.
Thanks given by:
What a tool. I wonder if anything will come of this - you can't see the driver (in those pictures at least) so might be tricky to prosecute?
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 11:36 PM)7057sam Wrote: Fair enough if it was a oap in a banger.

Fair enough? How the f*ck is it fair enough? It's pretty simple. Don't drive with snow on the roof. If you can't clear it off, get someone to help or don't drive.

There's too many people on the road without the first clue of what they're doing, endangering others and themselves.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(22-01-2015, 11:41 AM)mattsrallye Wrote: What a tool. I wonder if anything will come of this - you can't see the driver (in those pictures at least) so might be tricky to prosecute?

Yea, it's worth a trip from the plod tho as I assume the original version showed the numberplate.
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2015, 11:49 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(21-01-2015, 11:36 PM)7057sam Wrote: Fair enough if it was a oap in a banger.

Fair enough? How the f*ck is it fair enough? It's pretty simple. Don't drive with snow on the roof. If you can't clear it off, get someone to help or don't drive.

There's too many people on the road without the first clue of what they're doing, endangering others and themselves.
Qft.

Being old doesn't excuse a blatant disregard for other people's safety imo, in fact there is absolutely no excuse for it at all. Ever.

The driver in that article should have their license revoked, end of. Angry
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SNOW!!!!!!! Piggy 70 22,811 26-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Its only a bit of snow bingham123456 76 29,543 18-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  snow pics in your area puglove 57 12,022 21-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Toms306