Bosch guide/advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch guide/advice
So finally going to Bosch my car, hopefully buying it Wednesday along with lines and injectors. So what's the process of swapping from Lucas to Bosch? I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing or what's needed. Any help is appreciated Smile
Thanks given by:
Have a search, there is plenty of guides.. Basically cambelt off, fuel pump off, move the studs in the bracket to other set of holes, injectors out, new washers and fire seals, bolt it all back together and put ignition live to stop solenoid
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2015, 10:13 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: Have a search, there is plenty of guides.. Basically cambelt off, fuel pump off, move the studs in the bracket to other set of holes, injectors out, new washers and fire seals, bolt it all back together and put ignition live to stop solenoid

Cool I found a few threads but wasn't sure if there was an actual guide on doing it 
Thanks given by:
Darren has a guide on his YouTube channel I believe.
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2015, 10:57 PM)clarkey2010 Wrote: Darren has a guide on his YouTube channel I believe.

Just watched it Smile helped out so much can't wait to get it changed over. Can start chasing power then
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Bosch ve removal advice please . . . Mattcheese31 6 3,013 23-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  pump change guide lucas to Bosch pugmanxud 22 5,488 23-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Nebuchadnezzar
  Bosch pump setting advice simonh 12 3,799 12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Last Post: simonh