Project transformer!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project transformer!
Hi new to the site but not to project cars or cars in general. Tho I have only been driving 4 years I am now on car number 34!!! And that ranges from a fiesta to a jaguar!

Anyway back to the car in question.

It's a DTurbo. Which I luckily saved from the scrap yard! But to be fair was probably the best place for it!.

[Image: fc33cc79.jpg]
[Image: b83de118.jpg]
[Image: b8b58efc.jpg]

The bodywork is terrible, needs a new o/s wheel bearing as well as the cam belt tensioner doing. But still drives and manged to get a full ticket on it!

The plans are:
Bosch fuel pump with lda ground.
Fmic
Td04
De cat and backbox.
Really tidy up the body work. Already changed the wing but it's blueSad
Wheels always like the ones from the 180bhp 206.
Was thinking of lowering but with the mrs having a baby I don't think the stiff ride will be any good but we shall see.

The idea is to "transform" this shed in to a pretty nice car! Lol will it ever happen lets find out.
Go easy any comments welcome.:fro:
Thanks given by:
Sounds like good plans. You had a 306 or dturbo before? If not then where have you been reading up on the tuning?! Sounds like you know a few bits already! Wink
Thanks given by:
good luck! Does look like a bit of a project! D:
Thanks given by:
shit the bed . . i have never and i mean never seen a 306 rot like that . . . . Big Grin . . . .best of luck
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
good god! check that panel out!
easy enough to change it - f*ck repairing that!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:shit the bed . . i have never and i mean never seen a 306 rot like that . . . . Big Grin . . . .best of luck
ive never seen a 306 rot.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My wing has started going behind the cill trim and there's a rusting stone chip on the boot but fook me that's bad!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:shit the bed . . i have never and i mean never seen a 306 rot like that . . . . Big Grin . . . .best of luck
seen plenty go round the sunroof and NSR wheel arch on phase 1's due to lack of arch liner . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
my phase1 dturbos roof was shot to hell! behind the window screan a hole had rotted the size of a golf ball! Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
Well good thing is the Wong was changed yesterday but it's blue not black but for now I'm ok with it. Gotta do the wheel bearings the weekend then get a Bosch and change the fuel pump and cam belt. But yeh the wing was dead!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 851cb8e0.jpg]
[Image: c2cdf5b1.jpg]

Home made boost gauge fitted. Did a small guide for people to use.
Thanks given by:
Thats not a original wing, must have been replaced in the past
Thanks given by:
Tidied up the back. Looks 100% better.
[Image: 9ae6afea.jpg]
Thanks given by: