Hangover cure anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangover cure anyone?
Please to god some one come and heal me!

Quiet night, 8 tinnies and I'm dying Sad what is happening to me! I'm 26 not 96.

I used to be able to bounce out of bed the next day, my plans of doing a few jobs on the 6 are out of the window.

I'll blame it on having kids and rarely drinking rather than getting older actually....

Any answers should be stickied I feel too, surely I can't be the only lightweight on here Sad
Thanks given by:
I find NOT drinking heavily works....

Oh wait. Too late. Undecided

Coffee. Snickers bar. Go for a run ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If I didn't have gammy knees Id love to go for a run, looks lovely outside.

Thank Christ my wife got up with the kids this morning!
Thanks given by:
Yeah getting out in the fresh air and doing thing things works for me, being another member of the lightweight club (alongside paracetemol and copious amounts of strong tea/coffee) Having a decent bru/pint of water before you go to bed helps also
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Have guests here so will maybe mention a walk once they get up. I Drink loads of cordial before I go to bed but never seems to make a difference Sad
Thanks given by:
Always drink a pint of water before bed.

Food will help normally greasy stuff. Double cheese burgers from mcds for me.

If ya been sick, there is no cure. Just let your body empty. Then eat food.
Thanks given by:
Never sick which I probably shouldn't say as I'll be sick next time. Eating last nights cold pizza and party food and drinking red bull!
Thanks given by:
Hair of the dog.
Always work for me
Thanks given by:
Love a McDonald's mine but due to being a country bumpkin and living in cumbria, the nearest ones half an hour away Sad
Thanks given by:
Worst thing you can do is lie around. Get up, make a bacon, egg and black pudding sandwich and wash it down with a couple of cups of strong coffee then go for a 10-15 minute walk, I walk the dog to the woods and back. Get back and you'll feel better. I know how you feel, I'm 27 and after being on the piss Xmas eve, Xmas day and boxing day I was a broken man yesterday.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha it's just all too much this christmas malarkey, my body can't handle it Sad
Thanks given by:
For f*ck sake don't drink coffee!!!!!

You have a hangover because your dehydrated and have low blood sugar (your liver uses the water and sugar to process the alcohol)

Get out and drink plenty of sugary drinks (irn bru is the fave) and eat something sweet maybe a cornetto Smile
Thanks given by:
If I've been having a good night of it generally I down a pint of water and take a multi-vitamin & iron tablet just before I go to bed, normally works a treat and wake up pretty normal. If I forget then best thing is to grit ya teeth and have a Berrocca first thing then half hour snooze then you may be semi-human........ Albeit with luminous piss.
Thanks given by:
At tesco now, binge food shopping! Nom!!
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2014, 07:55 AM)j-n-88 Wrote: Please to god some one come and heal me!

Quiet night, 8 tinnies and I'm dying Sad what is happening to me! I'm 26 not 96.

I used to be able to bounce out of bed the next day, my plans of doing a few jobs on the 6 are out of the window.

I'll blame it on having kids and rarely drinking rather than getting older actually....

Any answers should be stickied I feel too, surely I can't be the only lightweight on here Sad

water water water water WATER

and some diarolite salts,   

MORE WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Bloody Mary everytime.

Double vodka, celery salt, Worcester sauce, tobasco and tomato juice.

You can thank me later Wink
Thanks given by:
Pint of Guinness always sorts me out
Thanks given by:
Haha I have so far had crap loads of food and a bottle
Of lemonade and I'm feeling alot better Smile

May actually have enough energy to change the window regulator on my mondeo st, maybe!!
Thanks given by:
As said, my remedy is pint of water before bed, and fat greasy fry-up next morning as required. Problem solved. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Paul_13
Hair of the dog.
Always work for me.

Nuff said :-)

If you can't, full fat coke, peppermint chewies and greasy food.
Thanks given by: Paul_13
Greasy food and a few pints later.... I'm like a new man! You guys are making me a fat alcho haha
Thanks given by:
Lucozade if I'm feeling rough then food once I actually feel hungry, otherwise I know I'll just be sick.
Thanks given by:
Used to use lucozade which worked everytime until the day I had to visit my ex house to pick up some bits and ended up throwing up orange chunk lol

Now i just go for crisps and juice in the morning seems to keep most things at bay
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Ffs why has it happened again! Damn my lack of self control! [TIRED FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE]
Thanks given by: