Would this be safe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would this be safe?
Hey all,

Quick question, 

My 306 is currently off the road. I would like to get an intercooler fitted before I put it on the road.
Now if I was to take it all apart and take all the boost pipes off and stuff. Would it be possible to move the car while they are disconnected? Just around the drive if I was to need to move it for other cars?

I want to slowly build up the pipework to make it fit as best as I can and buy different parts at different times to get it all nicely laid out and not rush it Smile

Also what is a good width and height intercooler to fit nice and neat? I was thinking twinpass to make it easier and neater. Can get one from dark side developments for £150 Smile
Thanks given by:
Depends how much you remove really lol. You can drive without boost pipes if necessary though... Can be useful when the turbo pops its intake oil seal. lol
Thanks given by:
Okie dokie Smile thats good to know then Smile it wont be much at all just litterally forwards and backwards around the drive haha
Thanks given by:
yeah it'll be fine for that, i had my xantia blowing it's hoses at one point, did no damage, but did sound catastrophic at 60, like a grenade and a hurricane Tongue
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Yeah, these aren't new enough for the ecu to freak out when it doesn't see boost. Bear in mind it'll also be a tad noisy, just in case the first time you need to move it is at 2am. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gt2052s safe running pressure Paul_13 6 1,976 07-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Ruan
  Max safe power output of a DW10 fattail95 2 1,178 14-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Poodle