Identify this pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identify this pump
Easy question... Spotted this on a 406 hdi 110 today at the scrappers. Presume its one of the funny half ecu controlled ones?

[Image: IMG_20120417_121809.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yep
Thanks given by:
Yep believe you're right,

Won't work on your 1.8.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
Your correct, not a scrap of use in one bit other than to ra*e for parts and the casing lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
gdgd. Just checking I know what I see! Big Grin Was tempted to get the pin out of it and send it to Dan! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You didn't see that on a 110hdi... That's an xud
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hmmm i think you may be right! I did see a 110hdi and this so with my exceedingly awesome derv knowledge i have to say that i wasnt thinking straight when i said it was on a 110 lol
Thanks given by:
Sadly the casing is even useless too! Got the advance piston actuator underneath...

So yeah, 'kin useless.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
LDA pin is fine though as i have one in mine and i think the gov cradle is the same so ok for a few bits . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah, parts inside are pretty much the same, few minor differences, but how it's controlled is different.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by: