NEED REMAP AND EXHAUST? PRICE PLEASE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED REMAP AND EXHAUST? PRICE PLEASE
Hello fellow 306ers just gone out and brought myself a 306 hdi completely standard so I'm looking to remap it and put a straight through exhaust on, I need prices on both please I am located birmingham near the airport looking to get this done soon as possible really, thanks in advance for your help and time.
Thanks given by:
you wont need a straight through exhaust for a stg1 remap, plus with no cat, it will fail MOT

Are you handy with grinder and welder? Could gut the cat. Also if handy with spanners, blank the EGR.

Plus buy MPPS and buy the map and upload yourself ThumbsUp

125bhp ThumbsUp

in regard to price, do the egr blank and cat yourself...free. or a few quid for a blank on ebay.

Stg1 map I think are £100-150 depending on who you use plus about £20 for MPPS
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'm looking on taking it somewhere for them to do it saves the hassle I could look into the egr blank myself also the exhaust might cut the cat off a put a pipe where the cat was? What about midsection ? Not to familiar on these exhausts thanks mate appreciate your time
Thanks given by:
One of the most common mods is a bolt on decat off eBay. The straight through mid section then put a mid section as a back box
Thanks given by:
Decat fail mot
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Decat fail mot's if you dont know an mot guy Wink
Thanks given by:
Not to Fussed about mot tbh lol
Thanks given by:
try steve a hdi tuning im waiting for a map to become available on my girlfriends 307 136bhp then il be straight there
Thanks given by:
firstly its BOUGHT not brought....

secondly... a legit map will come from ProSteve or Mr Whippy. Think it costs between £50 -£75 depending on how youre doing it. One of them now offers a trade in ECU service so you get a newly mapped ecu in the post ready to plug and play.

Exhaust wise... you can decat it but it will fail an MOT. Either do it yourself or the proper ones are £45 on ebay. Youll need a friendly MOT tester.
Thanks given by:
Or just keep the cat and swap it over come mot time?
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2014, 10:52 PM)SRowell Wrote: Firstly it's bought, not brought....

Secondly, a legit map will come from ProSteve or Mr Whippy. Think it costs between £50 -£75 depending on how you're doing it. One of them now offers a trade in ECU service, so you get a newly mapped ecu in the post ready to plug and play.

Exhaust-wise you can de-cat it, but it will fail an MOT. Either do it yourself or the proper ones are £45 on ebay. You'll need a friendly MOT tester.

Fixed that for you, be a bit embarrassing if a grammar nazi couldn't use grammar correctly, wouldn't it. Tongue

Decent maps typically cost £100 - £150 depending on exactly what you get -  a drive-in drive-out service with diagnostics will obviously cost more than simply ordering a map via email and uploading it yourself. My personal recommendation would be HDi-tuning.co.uk, although Jammapic gets a lot of good reviews on here and theoretically Mr Whippy still offers maps, but he seems to be very hard to get hold of.

I'd also recommend having a browse through our guide section, a lot of the questions you're asking have been covered in good detail there.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: pro_steve

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exhaust for remap Daniel-mcgowan 8 2,188 18-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Tom