Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 hdi vortex
Put the vortex back on
Thanks given by:
Looking good.
Thanks given by:
looks tidy that.

not a great fan of the slightly out of place spoiler and black strip on the back but looks lovely otherwise Smile ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Same tbf piggy buy it's got filler on the tail Gate where the strip is so bit of carbon wrap looks better than filler lol
Thanks given by:
Not bad mate, get those odd bits colour coded, and you're on to a winner. I know they're a bit marmite, but I quite like those 3 leg spoilers. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No harm in them, just bit bold in gloss black!

be ok I think in moonstone
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 07:27 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Not bad mate, get those odd bits colour coded, and you're on to a winner. I know they're a bit marmite, but I quite like those 3 leg spoilers. Wink

Yeah I know mate I'm not to keen on the carbon wrap but last owner fillered where the strip is so just went for a cheap solution n wrapped it
Thanks given by:
alternatively, wrap the whole car?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
'tis fair. Might be worth giving Rowell a message, he might be able to sort you out a bit of vinyl in Moonstone, or at least closer to it than carbon wrap! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could do but might just save up n get it colour coded n just a quick blow over the whole car but soon as insurance comes down hoping to get something different but for the mean time the pug will do
Thanks given by:
Looks great my first 306 had vortex on
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(14-12-2014, 10:53 AM)7057sam Wrote: Looks great my first 306 had vortex on

Sweet! I think they fill the arches nicley
Thanks given by:
Front mounts on managed to keep the standard rad fans but had to sacrifice bits on the bumper but main thing is she's ready for stage 2
Thanks given by:
Glad its on and getting ready for stage 2. Are you going full stage two or limited torque so no need for new clutch.

There is a little to much color in that front bumper for me though. I quite like the stealth look. Tucked behind the bumper. Ninja style
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Limited tourqe mate as only got standard clutch n it's just finding a good mapper now in the west mids
Thanks given by:
Ask pro Steve or jp on here they email the files. Then get someone to upload. They only do custom ones as well.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Could do I found a place called p tourqe they do a custom map with dyno before and after for £265
Thanks given by:
I'm not up with mapping prices but may be cheaper through here if you have access to someone to upload it. Then dyno. Jp does 50quid custom map deals every so often as well.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know what your saying but I think I'm Gona go with that p tourqe or some place that will do it all in one saves the hassle
Thanks given by:
You'll find most of these places don't have the first idea about mapping HDis and are just crap, pretty much everyone on here who has tried a "professional" outfit has come back disappointed and/or ended up buying a map from one of the forum tuners anyway. One guy gained 2bhp having spent £350 on a map and exhaust. Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: