306 HDI 2.0 china blue!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 HDI 2.0 china blue!
Recently bought.
Spent a few hours this morning washing it and waxing it. All pictures are here.
I've replaced the rear axel but didn't get the chance to take the pictures.
My brake fluid is slightly leaking too. This will be looked at tomorrow and i'll take some pics and put them on. Replaced all the pipes other day so I think it's one of them.

What are you opinions? And suggestions?
Thanks given by:
That paint needs some TLC, clean but it has lots and lots of swirl marks. That's the sort of car I'd love to spend a day or two detailing.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 11:50 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: That paint needs some TLC, clean but it has lots and lots of swirl marks. That's the sort of car I'd love to spend a day or two detailing.

Some of the photos are when it's just come from a wash, so it's wet and will have the swerls. Most of them are after a waxing.
Thanks given by:
Tbf I think the biggest issue is the camera lol.

Who's is the Nile? Sure I recognise the plate?
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 12:13 PM)AshleyBradley Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 11:50 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: That paint needs some TLC, clean but it has lots and lots of swirl marks. That's the sort of car I'd love to spend a day or two detailing.

Some of the photos are when it's just come from a wash, so it's wet and will have the swerls. Most of them are after a waxing.

Swirls are more visible when dry, you wont see swirls on a wet car.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 12:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbf I think the biggest issue is the camera lol.

Who's is the Nile? Sure I recognise the plate?

My phone ain't very good lol. And my step Dad's.
Thanks given by:
Looks nice buddy any more plans?
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2014, 07:58 PM)Mole man Wrote: Looks nice buddy any more plans?

Hope so some time soon. Put it up as a project thread to get ideas and put updates on. I want a decent back box but my insurance won't allow me as i'm a first time driver.

Was going to get some black cyclones, but i'm not sure about them to be honest.

And maybe a rear spoiler for top of window. I think they look good on 306s personally.

Plus peugeot is coming off at the rear end. It's all rusty and some of it has fell off lol. So will d badge that when i get about 20 minutes.
Thanks given by:
Plastic badge rust?? Tongue

GTi spoiler definitely! I'm not a fan of black cyclones but up to you of course, check with your insurance though, if they wont even allow a backbox theres probably not much you can do.
Thanks given by:
Rear end d badged. Want to keep the '306 hdi', as it doesn't look scruffy.
Here's a few pictures.

(03-12-2014, 09:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Plastic badge rust?? Tongue

GTi spoiler definitely! I'm not a fan of black cyclones but up to you of course, check with your insurance though, if they wont even allow a backbox theres probably not much you can do.

My first car i had a Corsa. Did the SXI wheels black and didn't affect anything so wouldn't be a problem on my hdi. Think i will be getting these black cyclones when i have the money.
Thanks given by:
Looks good buddy! Always thinks it looks better at the back withought the badges [emoji106]
Thanks given by:
Clones,40 mm drop FTW
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 estate china blue xu7jp4 Elfyno 9 3,869 21-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Elfyno
  1.8 china blue xs connorp 7 2,774 01-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: connorp
  China blue 5 door HDI 306rhys 0 1,227 03-09-2015, 11:11 AM