My new D turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new D turbo
Well finally had chance to get some clean pictures of my newun after coming back from the lake district with the lass where it performed faultlessly.

Done a few bits to it like wind deflectors, mist jets, fitting my sub and giving it a quick service. Nothing that really warrent a project thread yet...

[Image: IMAG0058_zpsehg5xq3r.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0057_zpsbr70dehx.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is it bosch'd?
I got a soft spot for this colour!

Looks like rear beam is a bit tired though?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sadly not boshed but I built up a 11mm before picking one up in two minds if to put that on or source a 9mm for now.
And well spotted with the beam it's pretty shagged got a vts one I'm currently fighting with!
Was looking for a white one but this colour is massively growing on me!
Thanks given by:
Big fan of this colour having just sold mine im a bit jelous
However 3dr too.small for me

[Image: PicsArt_1410121407713.jpg]
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2014, 10:15 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Big fan of this colour having just sold mine im a bit jelous
However 3dr too.small for me

[Image: PicsArt_1410121407713.jpg]

Yer saw yours for sale looked good helped me see that this colour can look good lol had a couple of estates myself the space is useful! Think i need to get a roof rack on this for my bikes!
Thanks given by:
looks good mate always wanted one in this colour . I'll keep a eye out for you not a hard colour to miss Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2014, 08:07 AM)ash23 Wrote: looks good mate always wanted one in this colour . I'll keep a eye out for you not a hard colour to miss Smile

Cheers dude can only improve it too! Ha yer it's easy to spot. Makes finding it in the car parks easy lol
Thanks given by:
I like the colour and I love phase 1s!!
Thanks given by:
Love this model, awesome rare and unique colour and a few choice mods they look sick. Get sum skirts and black 205 speedlines and sum lows and it's perfect...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 02:22 PM)Orta Wrote: Love this model, awesome rare and unique colour and a few choice mods they look sick. Get sum skirts and black 205 speedlines and sum lows and it's perfect...

all in the pipeline actually Wink prob more anthracite or similar and it wouldn't be perfect at that needs a bit more power for that...
Thanks given by:
Looks a very clean one , plans sound good get more horsies below the bonnet ☺ . i miss my green one Sad .
Thanks given by:
Lovely colour and of course phase win Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Nice colour, how rare is it? Not sure I've seen a kingfisher in person
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Lovely colour in person. There's a standard one in my area that I'm keeping a close eye on Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Is the turbo your selling on a xud manifold ? Havent the post count to message you
Thanks given by: