Hi... Southampton.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi... Southampton.
Hi,
Have finally found a forum for 306's that looks pretty decent!! I have just bought a 306 2.0l 16v XSI. Very impressed with it, very responsive. I plan to stick around and become a regular forum user.

Not got alot left to do with it. Either change the wheels, or paint these ones black. Tint headlights and laguna front splitter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile Wheels dont looks that bad tbh
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
your opinion connor, i say loose em. and the air horn, rest looks pretty spot on. welcome along.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cheers for the replies people. Yeah i dont mind the wheels.. Theyre just a bit too "blingey" but might look better in black. Im going to paint the air horn black too just to belnd it in a bit better. This is as i bought the car, so want to add a bit of a personall touch as my last 3 friends have owned it, so want it to look different now i have it.
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard Smile

I see what you mean about the wheels, although black might be a bit much IMO. Maybe just a normal shade of sliver, or a slightly darker shade closer to anthracite?
Thanks given by:
Yeah thats a cool colour. Im still thinking it might sit better on 15's.. Ideally i would like to find someone that would swap there wheels for some cyclones.
Thanks given by:
Don't be a sheep
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile someone else local Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You in Southampton? I have an unvented Laguna slitter for a tenner if you want?

And welcome along :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Don't be a sheep
was that a dig at me??
Thanks given by:
No lol OP
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, cant say im too keen on the wheels myself, not sure painting them would make them any better, im inclined to agree with connor, everyones rolling on cyclones. Arianes look good, and theyre 16s, or challengers if you want 17s. Im happy with my Lasers, theyre 15s, just need some lows on mine now! Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Don't be a sheep
was that a dig at me??

Dont see how that could be?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
haha cheers for all the replies.. Maybe i will just find some nice 15" alloys then. I will let you know about the splitter, as i have promised to pick one up this weekend, but i will let you know if its gone when i come to collecting it.
Thanks given by:
dont worry matt, just loling.
Thanks given by:
welcome along mate, nice to see another XSi!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Cheers.. This is my second XSI.. Had a gold one too, but had quite a few issues, so this one came up at the right time really.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! I'm over in cowes mate on the isle if wight! Holllla! But yeh, the wheels seem gash, keep the air horn, different!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
nice, not a fan of the gold on 306's, black one looks good tho!
what issues did your old one have?

Thanks given by:
yeah will keep air horn but paint it black. My old one just had annoying niggles.. like drivers electric wondow didnt work, exhaust had a badly fitted system that leaked, big awfull spoiler lol.. And a few majour(ish) issues.. Valve stem seal gone and clutch slipping and miss-fire. I did plan to do it all bit by bit, but then this one came up and my mate offered me a good p/x so thought i might as well, and i have loved every minute of this one so far.
Thanks given by:
ah little niggles... to a missfire lol
well good stuff, seems like you got pretty lucky!

Thanks given by:
yeah hopefully, and like you say i prefer black to gold. Will start a project thread and up-date as i start doing things.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club Smile

Looks alright, wheels aren't the best but I have seen far worse lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
cheers mate.. Yeah hopefully the wheels wont be on there for too much longer lol. If anyone wants to swap them then let me know Wink lol
Thanks given by:
i will have some white gti with good tyers going cheap soon.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. I have a set of white ariannes for sale. They are the ones in my sign no tyres though.
Thanks given by:
Could do with tyres really, and I will see how far away you are from my Kingy.. What sort of money are your wheels going to be?
Thanks given by:
should be up for sale in about 2 weeks. looking about £120 for em. loads of tread and no curbing. few stone chips but still well worh it. i would also concider marks ariannes. see how much he wants for em then just save for the tyers after. thinks marks will suit your car better than my speed lines.
pic of em anyway.
[Image: IMAG0459.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have araines with tyres. 2x legal 205/55/16 other 2 are not legal in my eyes due to inner side being bold. And I have 2x legal 205/45/16s I was going to change to. £130 for alloys. And £25 for 2x 205/45s
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mine are cheaper.
Thanks given by: