new user

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new user
Hi all. Sighned up to forum many moons ago but had trouble with setting up. After sorting all problems im now glad to be aboard. My names calvin i own a nile blue gti6 wich was baught off a old member of this forum.currently had the car off the road a while why spending time and money on it. Recent mods to engine. Full service, with best oils and plugs. Gas flowed and ported inlet and throttle body in candy apple red. Nissens lighweight rad, ported head,4 bar fuel reg, de air con and aux kit, run fan switch inside, full through de cat 2 and half inch hung on polybush mounts in red with centre box added later due too exesive noise. oil pressure gauge batt gauge and air fuel mix gauge undergoing.forced air induction cut into bumber. Sprayed twin fans in red. Oil catch tank and breather. Brakes and chassis recently done with brembo vented disks all round with green stuff pads and callipers painted red, top mount strut brace, steel drop mounts. New ball joints and track rod ends. Soon to add braided brake lines and 13 row oil cooler. Exterior includes back red led lights, tinted wind deflectors clear side repeaters and clear phase 3 front lights with hid kit (working and not flickering lol) cyclones with prada spec 2's all round in anthracite grey although hoping to get respraid after xmas along with car just to freshen it all up. Inside the interior is mint with 7inch tv's in head rests along with flipout head unit witch ive relocated above ashtray as i couldnt get it to flip right out due to dash angle and to make way for gauges to go where stereo used to be. Full set of gti6 mats including boot. Blue leds in footwell and soon to get plasma clock dials to finish it off. Car is on s reg and around 120000 miles. Has the odd stone chip here n there and a crack in side skirt with 1 or 2 tiny door dents hence the spray job soon just to get it looking mint. I think thats it but im sure ive missed sum. 1 or 2 mods where all ready on the car due to prevoise owner off this site who also looked after the car with no expense spaired. Sum photos on google of the car with previous owner but im gunna try refrain from putting sum up until im fineshed and happy with it. All work been carried out myself sumtimes with the help of my bro with lots of stressfull moments.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Sounds like a nice car you've got there, stick some photos up as everyone likes photos Smile
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club mate . .get some pics up and don't be afraid to start a new paragraph . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
[attachment=19500]

That was befor i baught the car

[attachment=19501]

(11-10-2014, 06:48 PM)calvin Wrote:
That was befor i baught the car

This was when i first baught the car and fitted the gas flowed and ported throttle body and inlet in candy apple red

[attachment=19502]
Thanks given by:
Looks VERY nice! ThumbsUp

Welcome Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the nile blue crew
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,nice looking gti-6 you have purchased there,Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. Hello
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile

Whereabouts in south wales are you?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! Your 6 looks very good on those 'clones
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

Car looks sweet!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Thanks all. Matt im in bargoed. A few miles from cardiff
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 09:22 AM)calvin Wrote: Thanks all. Matt im in bargoed. A few miles from cardiff

Not far from me mate, im in cwmbran lol
Thanks given by:
looks very tidy. Glad youre enjoying your 306 ownership!
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 09:30 AM)Seb_Ryan Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 09:22 AM)calvin Wrote: Thanks all. Matt im in bargoed. A few miles from cardiff

Not far from me mate, im in cwmbran lol

Your only in cwmbran!? no excuse not to come too the hereford rolling road day on sunday Wink

Bargoed isnt all that far either Smile bring that lovely looking 6 out for a run!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Yeah cwmbran, I would, but my 306 is off the road, and my alfa currently has a slightly slippy clutch, otherwise I would of popped up
Thanks given by:
Id love to bring it but i havn't fineshed her yet.
Still a few things to finesh and finally a spray job car and wheels rubbed down and powder coated.
perhaps its me being fussy but i want it mint before she hits the road again.probs a little while after xmas now.
ill be happy to bring her to events/meets then
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User Dez7878 13 1,492 17-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Dez7878
  Brazilian user! Carlinho 13 2,087 03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  New user from Latvia Dreijers 13 2,497 26-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: jonas306