Please vote

Poll: To ban or not to ban
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, ban Piggy the miserable bastard
68.00%
17 68.00%
No, don't ban Piggy, he's right!
32.00%
8 32.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please vote
Well as we all know, we have a rather miserable anti-christmas member on here who goes by the name of Piggy. During the festive season, we want to be happy, cheerful and obviously, festive.

So, normally i wouldn't do this but I'm sure we don't want our christmas' ruined by a scrooge so please vote, ban Piggy until midnight tonight or not?

Sorry mate Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
im a no for this. he has some good points to be fair. but merry Christmas !!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What about the third option of, 'he's wrong, but keep him on here to torture him with all of our Christmas cheer'?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Considering I've spent the majority of the morning watching various scrooge films, I say ban him and teach him a lesson! We can call you the ghost of christmas oc! lol

Merry christmas though James, whether you celebrate or not. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ban..... Lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I just spent ages typing lots of stuff out...

But i will hold off till my ban is lifted and not ruin everyones temporary euphoria of xmas
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Haaa just lol!! He can be miserable at times and his sense of humour only appeals to a few but he's a part of the club so let him suffer it I say!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
ahahaha london, by "a few" does that mean "himself and the missus" lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Ahh, in the spirit of christmas, I reckon we should be lenient on him instead, though I still think maybe a warning for being scroogey might be appropriate! lol

Seeing the kids faces this morning when they saw the pile of presents was euphoria enough for me. Heart
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tbf James, anything is only a temporary euphoria, nothing lasts forever and there's always a major comedown after. While I do agree with you, I'm doing my best to pretend I'm having 'fun' for other people today, that's just what you have to do at this time of year. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Can we ban Kes as well please Smile You know it makes sense.
Thanks given by:
Fcuk you all I'm banning myself, it's easier than banning all you 'king cooooonts Big Grin Merry Christmas!
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 11:32 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Can we ban Kes as well please Smile You know it makes sense.

That's not my name but I assume you're talking about me...in which case Merry Christmas to you too, cuntflaps!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Piggy has a opinion different to the admin? BAN HIM!
#PEG
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Oi, it's my club, I iwn it, I'm the administrator and you should all bow down to me because everything I do I do for all of you

/PEG
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i love his youtube video on timing a hdi engine up and locking the engine up with a screwdriver in the brake disc!
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with that Big Grin
I undo hub nuts by jamming a spanner in the brake vents

What the hell does peg mean
Thanks given by:
Penis Enthusiasts Group
Thanks given by: Dum-Dum
Glad I didn't search that Google
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 08:19 PM)Stef205 Wrote: i love his youtube video on timing a hdi engine up and locking the engine up with a screwdriver in the brake disc!

Yup. You can have that one on me!

Can you suggest a better way to hold the crack while I nip up the crank pulley bolt?!

And bugger ya all anyway, ban me, insult me, Im not the fool following the crowd every year celebrating a fake birthday and lying to me kids about a bloke whose name is an anagram of Satan Tongue lol

I love this club lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
you cannot ban piggy! he is a street sleeper boy!
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 09:24 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(25-12-2014, 08:19 PM)Stef205 Wrote: i love his youtube video on timing a hdi engine up and locking the engine up with a screwdriver in the brake disc!

Yup. You can have that one on me!

Can you suggest a better way to hold the crack while I chase the dragon?!

And bugger ya all anyway, ban me, insult me, Im not the fool following the crowd every year celebrating a fake birthday and lying to me kids about a bloke whose name is an anagram of Satan Tongue lol

I love this club lol

Explains everything!
Thanks given by:
Ah so you're a puritan, i thought we kicked you lot out years ago and you f*cked off to form what is now the united states of america?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: 1616six
Voted no

Simply just because his names is nearly a anagram of sam Rowell lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Niall Wrote: Oi, it's my club, I iwn it, I'm the administrator and you should all bow down to me because everything I do I do for all of you

/PEG

OH NOE BAYBES DONT B LIKE DAT, WE LUV YOOO!!!

/PEG
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Please vote :) Chris_90 33 6,219 25-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  COTM May 2013 "Best Photo" - GRAND FINAL VOTE Dum-Dum 20 5,220 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Carlos182