police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
police
(22-09-2014, 10:34 PM)Niall Wrote:
(22-09-2014, 08:22 PM)Piggy Wrote: Yeah common sense you power hungry on a power trip excited to show off your explosives bomb disposal "expert"!

If they assumed all those were traps...then they should have blown the car. Breaking the window creates a MASSIVE pressure change inside....STUPIDEST idea EVER if you suspect explosives or a trap!!

So, lets say all that liquid was an explosive. It could well be diffused by the proper methods but instead you want to explode it?

No, I would use some common sense but the bomb "expert" said thats exactly what they were considering on doing!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I have to say piggy, your expectation of little bit of common sense on their behalf seems to be alot higher than the little bit of common sense to not carry that much veg into the centre of london then leave it unattended for hours.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2014, 09:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Between Belinda Carlisle and Bonnie Tyler I'm guessing....must've been a damn long overtake! Confused

Creased [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
(22-09-2014, 11:19 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: I have to say piggy, your expectation of little bit of common sense on their behalf seems to be alot higher than the little bit of common sense to not carry that much veg into the centre of london then leave it unattended for hours.

Why?! I had never driven and parked in london before!?

I have driven other places with car full of veg...as I am SURE others have, parked it in different places...and never alerted the bomb squad Confused

Pure honest innocence I do exclaim!

They were like "dont you know london is on high terror alert?" I was like "erm, no"...thinking to myself that I must have missed the sign on the M4 into london! Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2014, 11:49 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(22-09-2014, 09:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Between Belinda Carlisle and Bonnie Tyler I'm guessing....must've been a damn long overtake! Confused

Creased [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

This had me lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Piggy it sounds like you were just pretty unlucky tbh.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
The work cars over here all have IVMS, which is basically big brother monitoring your acceleration/braking/speed and reporting all your movements. If you dont have your seatbelt done up and you pull away, or even unplug it just before you've fully stopped you can get a discipline. Very anal over here with this kind of stuff..
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2014, 11:55 PM)Piggy Wrote: They were like "dont you know london is on high terror alert?" I was like "erm, no"...thinking to myself that I must have missed the sign on the M4 into london! Undecided

Pffft I can't believe you weren't paying enough attention when driving so missed those massive f*cking signs! Your such a shit driving prick and a completely inconsiderate lady garden. I cant believe your not fully aware of the country's current terrorist threat level just cos you live in somewhere so remote and pointless it would never be a target. f*cking arsehole!
Thanks given by:
lmao

Love you DD Inlove lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 11:37 AM)Dave Wrote: The work cars over here all have IVMS, which is basically big brother monitoring your acceleration/braking/speed and reporting all your movements. If you dont have your seatbelt done up and you pull away, or even unplug it just before you've fully stopped you can get a discipline. Very anal over here with this kind of stuff..
Haha you think thats bad, ours are proper black boxes. Cockpit voice recorders, g sensors, all lights and controls are monitored (clutch, hand brake and apparently steering angle) door open sensors. They can even check the bonnet sensor to see if you opened it at the start of the shift to check oil/water/screen wash/brake fluid and if you did a static brake test before moving off.

(23-09-2014, 11:51 AM)Piggy Wrote: lmao

Love you DD Inlove lol

(23-09-2014, 12:08 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: lol
Well it had to be said Smile :LOL:
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 12:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(23-09-2014, 11:37 AM)Dave Wrote: The work cars over here all have IVMS, which is basically big brother monitoring your acceleration/braking/speed and reporting all your movements. If you dont have your seatbelt done up and you pull away, or even unplug it just before you've fully stopped you can get a discipline. Very anal over here with this kind of stuff..
Haha you think thats bad, ours are proper black boxes. Cockpit voice recorders, g sensors, all lights and controls are monitored (clutch, hand brake and apparently steering angle) door open sensors. They can even check the bonnet sensor to see if you opened it at the start of the shift to check oil/water/screen wash/brake fluid and if you did a static brake test before moving off.

Love you DD Inlove lol

That sort of thing will become the norm soon. Now that OBD2 is being replaced (can't remember the name of the new one), you can simply plug in a tracking device which like that, records everything. My tracker in my work car is able to do it with the correct car and it's scary what it records. Even down to how many times you blink a minute if the car has alertness assistance!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 12:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Love you DD Inlove lol

I have the same at work Sad called Isotrak apparently it's what many police forces used to use as we used the fleet repair service a lot of forces used (hitachi?) I have access to All reports from being the trainer/assessor and on the old merc vans there were no seatbelt sensors but our new Iveco run off the canbus and shows the drivers seatbelt connected/disconnected. Among other things such as G, accelerator positions, bonnet open, doors open, shutters open, Incab & outcab temps, rear load weight, fuel levels and many others. Scary how big brother it is >.< not overly accurate on the speedo after 40mph even though it's connected to gps and canbus.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Yeah ours record both the ECU speed and GPS speed (on the military spec 7 satellite calculation rather than the civilian 3 satellite system). On the video equipped cars they automatically flag the video any time you go over 100mph on the GPS
Thanks given by:
Big brother is watching you ninja
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
My company van starts when you turn the key drives when you press the pedal and stops when you apply the brake Smile
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 03:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: (on the military spec 7 satellite calculation rather than the civilian 3 satellite system).

You realise right that 'civilian' satellite kit like satnavs generally uses much more than 3 satellites right? Its just that it needs a minimum of 3 to give you any sort of decent reading. 7 if your talking about something like GLONASS or DGPS which is still available to the general public in some forms....none that are really useable to get you to the shops though lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i have a lovely little app from the android store for me phone, gives several different "standards" for my phone's GPS.. i dont think i have ever seen it connect to less than 8
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorway police... rtha6551 52 14,055 04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Matt
Thumbs Up PROOF THE POLICE ONLY USE THE BEST CARS joelww 16 4,446 26-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark
  Police interceptors.. Pete 31 12,912 29-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: welshpete