306oc flyers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc flyers
JJ0063 Wrote:My vote goes to wingnutz one.. Ill be printing that off & using that....

this!
Thanks given by:
not to many 306's round derby for me to warrant printing them off. and i dont have a printer. good idea though.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Knowing all the conversations that have been going on about this behind the scenes over the last few months, I have to agree that the one Wingnutz has created is really good (no offense Chris!).

It's simple, shows the club logo and explains why it's there. No worrying about what photos to put on there, which type of people they'll appeal to etc, it's just basic.

We'll see what happens...
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Knowing all the conversations that have been going on about this behind the scenes over the last few months, I have to agree that the one Wingnutz has created is really good (no offense Chris!).

It's simple, shows the club logo and explains why it's there. No worrying about what photos to put on there, which type of people they'll appeal to etc, it's just basic.

wingnutz...^^if and buts.
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Knowing all the conversations that have been going on about this behind the scenes over the last few months, I have to agree that the one Wingnutz has created is really good (no offense Chris!).

Well its there, if you wanna use it, do so. If not, it only took me 5 minutes anyway, I won't be offended! lol

Unless anyone has any objections, I'll print one out to put on that dtub next Monday. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would be a good thing to take MFN and just put them on car when we're all together so people can take one when they want.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thats not a bad idea ^^
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum!!

There's a nice shiny 5 door china opposite the Texaco garage on Lees Road/Uxbridge Road. I keep meaning to bring a flyer for it, maybe if you pass you could stick one on?
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Mmmm, shiny china! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Why is there such a big deal being made over this? lol Wingnutz one is simple and everyone wants new members Smile
Thanks given by:
that would be a great idea ....;
Thanks given by:
Quite a thread revival there, can we print a load and flyer bomb the .net stand?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You can print a load but no you can't do that...
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:You can print a load but no you can't do that...
Or what!? Lol

Might ninja it hahaha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a box of my ones ninja
Thanks given by:
bit of a bump but thought about it last night in bed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Nice idea but could be better worded.
Thanks given by:
if this ever happens could someone run me off like 20 copies for me pweese. seams to be alot more 306's around derby at the minute and i dont have a printer.
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 01:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Nice idea but could be better worded.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Better Steve but how about;

Hey I just spotted you,
and your pugs crazy
so come and log on
to 306oc maybe

Improvement?
Thanks given by:
Is the rip-off of some pop tune a bit cheesy though?

Just asking.... Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All comes down to target audience mate.
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 01:53 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Is the rip-off of some pop tune a bit cheesy though?

Just asking.... Big Grin

It shows we are hip and hop and down with the youth of today

Thanks given by:
dum, aint being funny but imo it sounds shit. if someone put that on my car the last thing i would do is visit the web site.
Thanks given by:
Hey I just saw you, and your pugs crazy.
So why don't you log, project thread maybe?
Little better?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
no.....just no.
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 02:57 PM)kingy Wrote: dum, aint being funny but imo it sounds shit. if someone put that on my car the last thing i would do is visit the web site.

TBH if anyone put a shitty bit of paper under my windscreen wipers and it didnt have pictures i wouldnt even bother reading it.
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 03:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(15-07-2012, 02:57 PM)kingy Wrote: dum, aint being funny but imo it sounds shit. if someone put that on my car the last thing i would do is visit the web site.

TBH if anyone put a shitty bit of paper under my windscreen wipers and it didnt have pictures i wouldnt even bother reading it.

Is that something to do with the fact that the books you read still have cardboard pages and scratch and sniff?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2012, 05:46 PM)Niall Wrote: Is that something to do with the fact that the books you read still have cardboard pages and scratch and sniff?

I dont really "read". Im more a pictures person, especially the top shelf mags with pics of your missus in.
Thanks given by:
lol oh dear
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some? Magenta Sunset 13 3,192 31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  More questions about the 306oc flyers thread Dum-Dum 3 1,391 30-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Scott