306oc flyers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc flyers
Just a thought i had today, as i regularly see a nicely modded 306 DTurbo whilst on my round at work, and every time i see it, i want to go and have a good look around it. Only thing is, its quite a nice area, and i dont wanna look like im going to break into it!

So i thought i should maybe leave a note for them to join up to the forum (could do with some more members from my neck of the woods anyway! Wink), but thought a hand scrawled note, on a ropey bit of scrap paper from my van might send out the wrong message, so i figured there might be a bit of a gap in the market for a 306oc.co.uk flyer that people can print out in such situations, so i knocked this up in a few minutes once i got home, and just thought i should see what you lot think before i stick one on the car! Smile

[Image: 306ocflyer.jpg]

Thought it might be nice to leave a username on there so the owner knows whos responsible for showing some interest in their car.

Comments and feedback are welcome Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this is a real smart idea! i like it!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:this is a real smart idea! i like it!!

Thanks, kinda wonder why no-one else has done anything like this before. No major printing costs involved, as you only need to print one out if there is somewhere you wanna stick it. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You might have to check with scott that you're allowed to use the forum logo, but yeah is a good idea as they do them on other forums. Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah, thats why i posted it on here first, figured using the logo would make it look a touch more professional. Smile
Thanks given by:
You mean something like this with a blank reverse side.

[attachment=0]

CAN

WORMS

OPENED

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Well that kinda pee's on my bonfire a bit doesnt it! lmao

Yeah, kinda like that i guess!

EDIT: was just a thought! Tongue (and it looks better than mine Sad)
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:You mean something like this with a blank reverse side.

[attachment=0]

CAN

WORMS

OPENED

Just no. Big Grin
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
The problem with that one chris is people wont want to use all that ink lol....... :think:
Thanks given by:
referrals !! street Trolls the lot of you!
Thanks given by:
OK for those who dont know weve been discussing flyers on a staff level pretty much since the forum opened. Apparently my design isnt scene enough but nobody has come up with a better one.

People printing them isnt a problem as so far we have had test runs of 100 done professionally for free.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:OK for those who dont know weve been discussing flyers on a staff level pretty much since the forum opened. Apparently my design isnt scene enough but nobody has come up with a better one.

People printing them isnt a problem as so far we have had test runs of 100 done professionally for free.

to be fair, that one wingnutz has designed is pretty simple, effective and well says it all on the flyer without needing to shout "LOOK AT OUR CARS", but more, we're enthusiasts, come have a browse..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I see what you mean by can o' worms now Dum-Dum! lol

As said, it was just a thought, as ive seen this car a number of times, but hadnt seen anything regarding flyers, so just took a chance.

Oh and ginge, i thought the flyer reflected my personality.....simple, but effective! lmao
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:but nobody has come up with a better one.

In YOUR opinion. Wink
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
Thanks given by:
Matty, Dum... should we be really getting into this in the couch?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Getting into what Connor?

I'm simply explaining, no one can simply say there's IS BETTER. It's all opinion.

So many variables to what makes a good flyer really.
Thanks given by:
I say my elephant on a folded A3 bit of paper with 306oc in the middle would work
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:I say my elephant on a folded A3 bit of paper with 306oc in the middle would work

+1
Thanks given by:
I say just put a blank bit of A5 paper on their windscreen with 306oc.co.uk in invisible ink.

This would separate the men from the boys ninja
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:I say my elephant on a folded A3 bit of paper with 306oc in the middle would work
nope. This is definatley not happening!!! Hahahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Matty, Dum... should we be really getting into this in the couch?

Probably not, behave the bloody pair of you! lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
i think the idea is good but dont think it would ever work. to many if and buts to sort out. good for shows and meets.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:

what a waste of paper using a3 when you could quite easily fit on A7! lmao

If paper even goes that small! ninja
Thanks given by:
postit note will do. or get a blank stamp from the blank stamp shop. that should save paper.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
can we get the yellow sticky envelopes the trafic wardens use?
Thanks given by:
yesssss! Oh no I've got a ticket RAGE!!!! Oh 306oc... EPIC!
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:i think the idea is good but dont think it would ever work. to many if and buts to sort out. good for shows and meets.

I don't follow, what ifs and buts? Surely if it's kept as a jpg file on here, people can print a single copy out if, like me, they see a 306 that looks like the owner treats it as more than "just a car". That was my thought anyway. Smile
Thanks given by:
yep. I'll print some out to put in my car for the next few days.
Thanks given by:
I think the issue is theres so many things we want to use the flyers for and so many different types of people were aiming at attracting that its really difficult to pick one idea and then even when we do getting cars together, in a condition where theyer ready for photos and in a good location is impossible.

Hence why even though its been being discussed for many many months now we dont have a final design.

Oh but if your ever round my way i can show you what the current ones look like printed in the flesh both as postcards, flyers and fridge magnets (freebies FTMFW)
Thanks given by:
My vote goes to wingnutz one.. Ill be printing that off & using that....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some? Magenta Sunset 13 3,190 31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  More questions about the 306oc flyers thread Dum-Dum 3 1,389 30-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Scott