Techno wizards pdf/powerpoint help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Techno wizards pdf/powerpoint help
Hey Scott, you're gay!

Scott Wrote:BAWWWW Sad

[/banter]
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:Lighten up buddy....

I thought most people on the forum had realised to take what I say with a pinch of salt by now?

I thought that by most of my posts trying to HELP people, I'd be let off for a bit of banter every so often...
Tbh I thought the following might have given it away:

my homepage: chronicdildos.com
my favourite website: meatspin.com
Thanks given by:
Tbh I think ruan should be banned for a sense of humour fail lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ginge, back to your question re colours - is it a poster or just a powerpoint? If it's a poster go gentle on the eye, it's tempting to get all excited about making it look good but really simple is best. Black and white is harsh on the eyes but contrast is key. Probably not telling you anything new here but it's good to keep in mind... When is it due?
Thanks given by:
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Ginge, back to your question re colours - is it a poster or just a powerpoint? If it's a poster go gentle on the eye, it's tempting to get all excited about making it look good but really simple is best. Black and white is harsh on the eyes but contrast is key. Probably not telling you anything new here but it's good to keep in mind... When is it due?

Technically it is a poster and only using powerpoint as a programme to create it..
is due in about 2 weeks.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software wizards - dieing PC ginge191 5 1,389 30-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Networking wizards - help ginge191 9 1,487 12-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: ginge191
  For the PC wizards... DavidA 4 1,092 01-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Last Post: DavidA