Newbie question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie question
Hey, so i'm new to this forum and know that I need 100 replies and 30 days on the site or something, but in the parts section someone is breaking a nile blue phase 3 and I have been looking for parts for a while.
Does this mean I know have to play the fate game and hope the parts are still there when I become no threat and am known or is there another way to get stuff?
CheersHuh
Thanks given by:
Yes it does, don't panic though there's always cars being broken for parts on here.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-08-2014, 06:06 AM)Poodle Wrote: Yes it does, don't panic though there's always cars being broken for parts on here.

Sad, but I guess there is a good reason for it.
stops me spending money I guess
Thanks given by:
Not often Nile Ph3's get broken though... You'll just have to spam up to 100 posts in the next couple of weeks... Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Like you do with everything you ever comment Tom?

100 posts isn't that difficult to reach mate and the 30 days rule isn't active currently Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2014, 10:03 AM)Niall Wrote: Like you do with everything you ever comment Tom?

100 posts isn't that difficult to reach mate and the 30 days rule isn't active currently Smile

Well here's number 41 for you. Come on 100
but if it isnt asking to much and by some off chance the guy whonis breaking it sees this. I want your boot. Xx
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2014, 10:03 AM)Niall Wrote: Like you do with everything you ever comment Tom?

Exactly that. lol

Btw impotentials, you only have 33 posts, not 41? Confused
Thanks given by:
DohDohDoh
(30-08-2014, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote:

Exactly that. lol

Btw impotentials, you only have 33 posts, not 41? Confused

Doh, check you out noticing everythingDoh
Thanks given by:
As long as you keep your posts constructive and sensible, you'll have no problems. Get involved in as many threads as you can, doesnt take long to strike up a conversation with someone, then the posts rack up nice and quickly. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-08-2014, 06:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: As long as you keep your posts constructive and sensible, you'll have no problems. Get involved in as many threads as you can, doesnt take long to strike up a conversation with someone, then the posts rack up nice and quickly. Smile

Constructive and sensible? Wheres the fun in that?
one more post, have it!
Thanks given by:
Rofl

Come on son, you can do it!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Have a flick through project section and give your opinion on some cars
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
where are you too impotentials?
Thanks given by:
I'm in the same boat as you. I've had to get quite a few bits for my car and I'm having to buy off eBay or new while I try to get to 100 posts.
Thanks given by:
(31-08-2014, 07:50 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: I'm in the same boat as you. I've had to get quite a few bits for my car and I'm having to buy off eBay or new while I try to get to 100 posts.

When you say where am I, do you where I live or where online?

online. I was out with family
live. Near brighton sussex

we will get there with our posts. you are doing very well 58 hey, look at you

Thanks for the vote of confidence poodle (ruth)
Thanks given by:
(31-08-2014, 06:51 PM)impotentials Wrote:
(31-08-2014, 07:50 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: I'm in the same boat as you. I've had to get quite a few bits for my car and I'm having to buy off eBay or new while I try to get to 100 posts.

When you say where am I, do you where I live or where online?

online. I was out with family
live. Near brighton sussex

we will get there with our posts. you are doing very well 58 hey, look at you

Thanks for the vote of confidence poodle (ruth)

You could beg a member to pass on your contact details to them? :p but I guess that defeats the idea of having the post limit to access those pages.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
If you're based in brighton, you're not really THAT far from me! Not too sure if that's a good thing or not, mind. Confused
Thanks given by:
I'm just the same, there was a guy breaking a moonstone colour and had all the parts I need but can't pm him or buy anything until my posts hit 100 ;(
Thanks given by:
I know the feeling! I'm getting closer to 100 now though! Is there many Scottish users on here?
Thanks given by:
If my memory serves me correctly, MisterGTR is from Scotland but other than that i can't think of any Scottish members. Jake has just moved up there but rarely comes on here these days!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
There's two 306's near me which are exactly the same colour and trim by the looks of things but are annoying a lot cleaner than mine! It's funny I meet one of them in the mornings going to work and we overtook my pal who thought he was half asleep and seeing double!
Thanks given by:
(31-08-2014, 08:11 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: If you're based in brighton, you're not really THAT far from me! Not too sure if that's a good thing or not, mind. Confused

Yeh man, near enough. Haywards heath to be precise. If there are any shows or meets maybe head up together. Youre not coming to trax on sunday are you?
just finished pulling off my plenum to re paint. Fingers crossed I can finish and re build asap.
Thanks given by:
Nah, im not doing Trax im afraid, probably wont be hitting any other shows this year. Was hoping to make the PFC expo, but its not looking promising at the moment. Gonna be doing my utmost to make it to the Christmas meet this year though, so get your name down for that! Will be a fantastic weekend to get to know everyone. Wink
Thanks given by:
(31-08-2014, 09:54 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Nah, im not doing Trax im afraid, probably wont be hitting any other shows this year. Was hoping to make the PFC expo, but its not looking promising at the moment. Gonna be doing my utmost to make it to the Christmas meet this year though, so get your name down for that! Will be a fantastic weekend to get to know everyone. Wink

Thanks for the invite but I think that phase of my life is over for a few years. I have a 6 month old daughter now so she must come first. Single days are fine. Maybe ill try just for a day but it would be a lot of driving for only a few hours.
Thanks given by:
Dude, i have (almost) 9 year old twins, so that excuse won't wash with me! lol

Seriously though, fair enough, i know what its like. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I was well confused, one minute its min 30 posts and im using pm's and for sale section and now i cant lol
Thanks given by:
Lots of goodies in the sale section........ luckily i got a few bits from the 6 forum. Otherwise it's been new bits for me while i spam my way to 100 Smile
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 10:33 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: Lots of goodies in the sale section........ luckily i got a few bits from the 6 forum. Otherwise it's been new bits for me while i spam my way to 100 Smile

Hi only 24 more and it's 100!!!
I'm in same boat
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 11:29 AM)Adam-m-h Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 10:33 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: Lots of goodies in the sale section........ luckily i got a few bits from the 6 forum. Otherwise it's been new bits for me while i spam my way to 100 Smile

I'm in same boat

I'm just slightly ahead of you Wink But getting there!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 11:31 AM)MisterGTR Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 11:29 AM)Adam-m-h Wrote:

I'm in same boat

I'm just slightly ahead of you Wink But getting there!

Yeah it's seems to be taking me some time to get there.
Thanks given by: