here we go then, what do think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here we go then, what do think?
My phase 2 gti, what do you think?
Thanks given by:
Hi looks good any pics of interior and side/back Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2014, 05:20 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: Hi looks good any pics of interior and side/back Smile

Looks good any plans for it ?
Thanks given by:
hopefully this is better. Techtarded
Thanks given by:
hopefully this is better. Techtarded
Thanks given by:
Looks good from here too any more work in the pipe line?
Thanks given by:
Merged the three threads together for you, you are allowed to post more than one picture per thread! Wink lol
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2014, 05:24 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Merged the three threads together for you, you are allowed to post more than one picture per thread! Wink lol

Thanks, im just crap with tech
Thanks given by:
Lol, you're forgiven...keep at it, you'll work it out in the end. You ever need any help with something, just ask. Smile

Looks tidy btw, nice chicken too. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Is the chicken about to cross the road? I wonder why? Confused

But in topic, the bonnet isn't really my cuppa, but I like the wheels! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2014, 05:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Is the chicken about to cross the road? I wonder why? Confused

But in topic, the bonnet isn't really my cuppa, but I like the wheels! Big Grin

All good, the paint is fect and a wrap is cheap and diy. It's camillion and at angles it matches spot on. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Nice brakes aswell! Wink
Thanks given by:
Bonnet isn't my cup of tea but LOVE the wheels!
Thanks given by:
I dont mind that bonnet, atleast you didnt just carbon wrap it.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That would have been original. The photo's don't really do it justice. Looks great in , my opinion. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Wow those wheels and brakes are great! Love the blue black and red convo.
Thanks given by:
Cheers, it seems to really be coming together. Starange everybody loves the wheels, they are my least favourite bit.
Thanks given by:
Love the bonnet. Love the whole car in fact. Nice to see someone who hasn't gone for the standard black or carbon bonnet wrap
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2014, 06:14 AM)Niall Wrote: Love the bonnet. Love the whole car in fact. Nice to see someone who hasn't gone for the standard black or carbon bonnet wrap

Im currently waiting for more wrap to arrive so to do the wings. And maybe do the whole car.....
Thanks given by:
Very nice mate, like it Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I must stop polishing things!

NA....... back to it then.

(26-09-2014, 09:05 PM)impotentials Wrote: I must stop polishing things!

NA....... back to it then.

Spin damm you picture
Thanks given by:
Wish my bay could look like that! Is that a custom plate which covers the top of inlet mani?
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2014, 08:27 PM)Mole man Wrote: Wish my bay could look like that! Is that a custom plate which covers the top of inlet mani?

Thanks mate, your bay can. A little tlc and polishing. And yes, the bay has three custom plates that my mate john makes. He sells and makes them to order. If you're interested let me know.
we should be at the expo with one to look at or get. Cheers again, always nice to know the hard work is worth it. Later
Thanks given by:
I really want to get my bay cleaned up what do you use? I haven't got an idea when it comes to bays lol yeah I'm coming to the expo so I'll have a word with you there buddy about one
Thanks given by:
For pipe work and plastics I use Maguires back to black polish, spray paint anything you fancy in whatever colour you like and plenty of metal polish.
micro fibre cloths and soapy water.
yeh, look forward to meet you at the expo. Ill see if john boy is coming and if he can bring some plates along. Yours is a 6 yeh?
Thanks given by:
Nice chicken!!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. Faster than my car when it's bed time. 1 whole chicken power there.
Thanks given by:
Yeah it is buddy! Any rough idea on prices? I no some people have there bays steam cleaned or pressure wash them but unsure I like that idea :/
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2014, 10:52 PM)Mole man Wrote: Yeah it is buddy! Any rough idea on prices? I no some people have there bays steam cleaned or pressure wash them but unsure I like that idea :/

Pressure washing is risky but steam should be ok I guess, just avoid electrics I'll have to speak to him about moneys. Sorry but cannot give a price.
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's fine mate like I said I'll talk to you at expo and take it from there buddy Smile
Thanks given by: