Moonstone HDi DTurbo! T&T. £895 ONO!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Moonstone HDi DTurbo! T&T. £895 ONO!!
This is now available and looking for a quick sale! Big Grin

5dr HDi DTurbo - Project thread and pics here... http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23380.html
MOT January 2015
Tax end Oct 2014
127k miles on engine and clocks, around 20k more miles on chassis.

Engine -
125k mileage replacement after previous 151k engine had cambelt failure
Cambelt done on new engine at 88k plus some history
De-EGR
De-AC with shorter aux belt
Uprated gear linkages
Low mileage clutch
Recent lift pump
New clutch cable and fork bushes (clutch as light as you're gonna get on a HDi!)
New oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, stat, coolant etc when engine changed.
JP stage 1+ remap (can remove and put standard map back on if buyer wants)
No faults from PP2K

Suspension -
GTi rear beam as standard
GTi front ARB as standard
Xsara VTS front shocks and springs for a good ride and 20mm drop
Good used wishbones fitted when engine changed

Exterior -
Standard backbox with chrome tip, not the powerflow in the pics
Cyclones with good treaded tyres
Splitter and spoiler as standard
Aerotwins and Xsara jets
Decent bodywork
Pressed plates

Interior -
Half leather Meridian seat upgrade
4 spoke leather wheel
Rockford Fosgate door speakers
Sony Bluetooth headunit
ALL electrics work, no door loom faults!

Bad Points -

The rust on the front edge of bonnet - would be easiest to replace with good bonnet
Slight dent on NS wing as pictured - I can include a good moonstone wing in the sale
Some scuffs on the cyclones
Exhaust is touching the rear beam and making annoying noises at standstill, probably an easy fix
Steering wheel slightly off centre and wobbles at speed, tracking probably needs doing

[Image: IMAG3713_zpsf32bd3f1.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3716_zpsec991ec5.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3714_zpsf41ae1a1.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3718_zps3f742af6.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3717_zps90fd8bc3.jpg]

Located near Ipswich

£895 ONO

Feel free to PM any questions or offers.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
GLWTS, What you gone for this time?
Thanks given by:
Moped.
Thanks given by:
Genuinely hope you're joking. Absolutely wrong time of year to get one!
Thanks given by:
Yes I'm joking, wouldn't even get off the driveway before falling off. Tongue
Thanks given by:
shame this isnt the 3 door you had mate!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 04:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yes I'm joking, wouldn't even get off the driveway before falling off. Tongue

So what you getting? PM me if you like Smile
Thanks given by:
No interest then? What are they worth in part ex these days?
Thanks given by:
id have it tom if it was a 3 door but i havent got any money and still lots to do on the 1.8 :/
Thanks given by:
That's fair enough Sam, don't you still have an estate to sort as well? Wink
Thanks given by:
Oh yeh... Good point. In that care I definitely won't be having this.
Thanks given by:
This is available from the coming Wednesday, it'll be located actually in Ipswich (so not at my house) and I can pick up anyone from Ipswich station (as long as you're not an axe wielding murderer) if that helps.

Car will be given a clean over the weekend, was supposed to be doing it last weekend but didn't get the chance!

Any questions feel free to ask. Will need a quick sale on or after Weds. Cheers. Smile
Thanks given by:
Up to date pictures.... Smile

[attachment=18950]

[attachment=18951]

[attachment=18952]

[attachment=18953]

[attachment=18954]
Thanks given by:
Car is now available for collection asap, located in Ipswich, can collect from station if necessary.

£895 ONO...open to sensible offers, but don't turn up with £400 and expect me to take it, had that happen before lol. Wink
Thanks given by:
If anyone wants to view/collect today or tomorrow let me know asap, needs to go before insurance runs out!! Confused
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2014, 08:07 AM)Toms306 Wrote: If anyone wants to view/collect today or tomorrow let me know asap, needs to go before insurance runs out!! Confused

knock £200 off the price then lol . . . . . sorry mate, way overpriced imo . .Smile x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Think people fail to understand offers...

If I did knock that much off people would still expect more off which isn't happening.
Thanks given by:
Provisionally sold.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2014, 10:47 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Provisionally sold.

Cheers
Someone on here?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Possibly, though they don't have enough posts to PM so had to contact via the other forum where they're more active. Not that I disagree with the post limit or anything. Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
how much? . . . ninja . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
The asking price. But including the powerflow. Which I think is fair. We don't all have the luxury of being up North where stuffs cheap. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2014, 06:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The asking price. But including the powerflow. Which I think is fair. We don't all have the luxury of being up North where stuffs cheap. Tongue

Hmmm strange, my new 306 I collected from Farnborough for the princely sum of £300 Northern pounds lol
Thanks given by:
But its a ph1 XUD isn't it? In a colour no-one likes. lol I don't even know where Farnborough is lol, sounds Northern anyway haha. Of course there are still bargains about, I bought a running HDi estate for £150 a few months back...but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth more lol.

HDi DTurbo's are still fairly desirable cars, especially with a load of extra's and for some reason people like moonstone. I certainly wouldn't have let it go for less than £800. Have been watching a few similar ones on ebay make that. Smile
Thanks given by:
How on earth you can compare a Ph1 pov spec more door in faded cherry red, to a vgc high spec HDI with sought after modifications, and a few years newer.. I do not know!
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2014, 08:39 AM)Toms306 Wrote: But its a ph1 XUD isn't it? In a colour no-one likes. lol I don't even know where Farnborough is lol, sounds Northern anyway haha. Of course there are still bargains about, I bought a running HDi estate for £150 a few months back...but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth more lol.

HDi DTurbo's are still fairly desirable cars, especially with a load of extra's and for some reason people like moonstone. I certainly wouldn't have let it go for less than £800. Have been watching a few similar ones on ebay make that. Smile
i wasn't being a lady garden, just trying to help as you've been trying to sell it a while, it was a £600 car imo but well done . .Smile x
(19-09-2014, 08:48 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: How on earth you can compare a Ph1 pov spec more door in faded cherry red, to a vgc high spec HDI with sought after modifications, and a few years newer.. I do not know!

i wasn't suggesting Tom sold it for £300 lol besides get your facts right, it's a genuine 5 door D-turbo,

also faded?? . . not really much . . Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2014, 02:41 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(19-09-2014, 08:39 AM)Toms306 Wrote: But its a ph1 XUD isn't it? In a colour no-one likes. lol I don't even know where Farnborough is lol, sounds Northern anyway haha. Of course there are still bargains about, I bought a running HDi estate for £150 a few months back...but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth more lol.

i wasn't being a lady garden, just trying to help as you've been trying to sell it a while, it was a £600 car imo but well done . .Smile x

Nor was I, well not intentionally anyway! lol

We'll have to agree to disagree on the price though. Wink
Thanks given by:
Farnborough is just west of the M25 Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh I see....bit of a trek from you then!
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2014, 03:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I see....bit of a trek from you then!

Indeed, cheap enough on veg though Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2001 HDi DTurbo Moonstone Blue - £900 ONO C.A.R. 33 11,245 25-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  FOR SALE: £995 - 306 5dr DTurbo HDi Moonstone T&T Toms306 32 6,428 02-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Toms306