Hi everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi there,the names Paul I live in Suffolk,I have signed up as I am on the lookout for a phase one 306 diesel as a "tinkering" project.Ive had a string of 306s in the past,liked them since they first appeared in `93 (or was it `94?)My budget is very low sadly (scrap money or there abouts) so if anyone on here has one they are thinking of scrapping or getting rid of then please send me a message!
looking forward to chatting to some of you........
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the search mate
Thanks given by:
welcome mate, i've only just joined to, lots of great tips on this site from what i've found so far
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard. You'l need a fair few more posts before you can receive or send a PM, but it won't take long to get there. Good luck with your search.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
If you have a budget of about scrap money, you will be looking at a bit of a dog of a car but if you go for something like a XUD, they are a bullet proof engine providing you look after it and service it when needed.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
thanks guys for the welcome!!!
Thanks given by:
Hello there Smile

Considering you have that kind of budget, and 306's are often available dirt cheap, I think you're onto a winner.

The wealth of forum knowledge should help you along the way Wink
Thanks given by:
I dont think you will find one on here just being scrapped. People either break.them for every last piece or keep em on road. It is possible to get a cheappy though my sedan set me back £150. With no mot on. Few bits to get it through the test jobs a gooden. Good luck with finding one and welcome to the forum
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'm sure you will find something. I bought my phase 1 D turbo for £200 because the fuel pump had gone. Replaced the pump for £60 and its given me trouble free motoring since.
Thanks given by: