I'm Will

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Will
Taking my time in picking the best 306 I can, HDI of course, hopefully to pick up next week. I'm still new enough to HDI's but I know my PSA cars pretty well. I'm used to a 2.5 turbo D so it's a big drop but a few mods and I hope to have a sweet little nut!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome, i use a stage 1 HDi as my daily and gotta say its pretty damn good! Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Hello will. I am grant.

Welcome! Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, i too have a 306 hdi, best thing for me
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate. Post some pics up when ya get one!
Thanks given by:
Hi Will. I'm Sam. Hdi will be great. first mods are decat and a stage 1 map. can probably manage a stage 2 reduced torque map which is around 150hp. Once youve done that you need a stronger clutch and an FMIC then you can run the full 160. After that youre looking at upgraded fuel pumps etc.
Thanks given by:
Hello there Smile
Thanks given by:
hey will welcome to the forum.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along.
Thanks given by:
Hello will :-) ye 306 hdi great wee car but im more of a 306 xud man lol no seniors no problems lol were in meath are ya from lol ...........paddy...... .....
Thanks given by:
Cheers lads, nice to know there's a friendly group

(28-08-2014, 12:35 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Hello will :-) ye 306 hdi great wee car but im more of a 306 xud man lol no seniors no problems lol were in meath are ya from lol ...........paddy...... .....

haha, I'm between Trim and Ballivor, are ya a Meath man yourself? Two 2.1 xud's at home in citroen xm's, they're next on the project list.
Thanks given by:
Lol good stuff man do ya no any one with a spar set of 2.1 injectors lyin about lol would like a set for my bus :-) . No im from newry nt that far from u like lol did u get a 306 yet .
Thanks given by:
yeah picked one up outside Monaghan town
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-26137.html
There's a lad in Poyntzpass with a lot of xm parts who might be able to sort you out
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, seem a friendly bunch
Thanks given by:
Hi will
Thanks given by:
Hello mate, welcome aboard Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome will.
Thanks given by: