V6 COMPLETE CONVERSION

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V6 COMPLETE CONVERSION
Up for sale is a complete conversion for a 3.0 V6 conversion, i will include the subframe / engine / gearbox / wiring loom with unlocked ecu modified clutch setup, will be removed complete so readt to drop straight in. £650 plus postage, Most of UK mainland is £50 Del
Thanks given by:
£650 seems a bit steep to me. But I'm not 100% clued up whey those parts are worth.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
It's not considering how much you'd pay if you started the conversion from scratch.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2014, 09:43 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: £650 seems a bit steep to me. But I'm not 100% clued up whey those parts are worth.

Not when a standard engine with loom and gearbox sells for around £350, With this your getting all of that with unlocked ECU / Hydraulic clutch to cable conversion parts / modified subframe / radiator and piping and custom engine mounts, custom driveshafts etc

Regards
Thanks given by:
Would love to drop this lot in a ph1 roland garros cabby, but too many projects already!
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2014, 12:51 PM)RetroPug Wrote: It's not considering how much you'd pay if you started the conversion from scratch.
I had mine done by pug1off Jan last year and correct it was not cheap so £600+ is a good price as long as the engine is at the correct tilt and position.

Is the drivers side engine mount a bolt in or weld in one?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Complete HDi to DT Clutch conversion Chris 3 1,180 25-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Chris