Boost gauges & various other gauges

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boost gauges & various other gauges
Hia everyone currently stock pilling parts up for when I get my hands on a phase 1 D turbo & have been looking at new gauges on eBay mainly boost gauges & oil temp & egt gauges . Has anyone got any recommendations to certain makes in a reasonable price range ? Seen a few of those Dragon gauges there pretty cheap anyone got any feedback on quality of them ?

Cheers Steve
Thanks given by:
Stack make some good quality gauges as do TIM and of course VDO

A decent boost gauge should be about 30 to 50 quid but if you stick to those makes and get one that goes up to 30 psi (you don't want one in bar) then you'll be fine
Cherry red 205 XUD VNT - Project thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25522
Thanks given by:
Prosport!!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Both makes look good not cheap mind but I suppose there worth the extra money if more accurate than cheaper gauges on the market , what's better to go for digital read out or mechanical ?
Thanks given by:
You mean digital or analogue? Personally i would go for analogue (one with the dial and needle) could of swore i read somewhere your brain can read that faster than actual numbers i.e digital. Or it could of been the other way round...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gauges for d turbo Frosty 18 4,657 16-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Frosty
  EGT/Pyro gauges cwspellowe 36 10,433 12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe
  [How to] Integrate gauges on dashboard 306 fan2xud 0 1,139 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Last Post: fan2xud