White HDi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White HDi
Hello,

Just bought this yesterday so thought I'd register to the forum and start a car thread up.

It's a 2.0 HDi with 130k on the clock, it has a few dents here and there as well as rust on the boot lid. Was advertised as £600 but managed to get it down to £500.

[Image: MIPj4M0.jpg]
[Image: YTuGAIb.jpg]
[Image: efvgQu9.jpg]
[Image: Ba6rB0E.jpg]
[Image: Z4Cy4za.jpg]

Thanks for looking
Thanks given by:
tidy that mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks like a smart base. What are the plans for it?
Thanks given by:
Looks nice, and White is always a good choise for a 306
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys.

(26-07-2014, 09:25 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Looks like a smart base. What are the plans for it?

Going to tidy it up first by replacing panels etc

Then I'm going to get a straight through turbo back exhaust and remap it.

Just picked this up;

[Image: cVoqtSF.jpg]

A smoothed boot lid with spoiler Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks sweet. Good base lots of potential Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Great colour, as others have said, excellent base...
Really dislike the wheels though!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2014, 11:26 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Really dislike the wheels though!

They are wheel trims haha
Thanks given by:
Get them off! Would look sweet on black steels
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
nice but i may be bias Wink

drivers wing,front bumper, door, and rear door look pink in those pictures have they been replaced?
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 08:27 AM)cully Wrote: nice but i may be bias Wink

drivers wing,front bumper, door, and rear door look pink in those pictures have they been replaced?
Sorry, what?
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 08:35 AM)X997 Wrote:

Sorry, what?

I may be bias cause I have a Bianca Wink
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 08:35 AM)X997 Wrote:

Sorry, what?

It was a simple question really, and I concur....the bumper, drivers wing and front and rear door look a slightly different shade to the rest of the car, making it look like they're replacement panels. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its just the camera I think... Afterall, if you were changing anything surely it'd be that rear bumper! lol
Thanks given by:
Definitely looks like at least 2 different shades of bianca on that car but its dd that the shell., bonnet and grille are 1 shade but all 4 doors and both wings are a different shade.

At a guess I'd say it was probably made when pug were changing the shade of bianca and the doors are older than the chassis or something.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 03:59 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Definitely looks like at least 2 different shades of bianca on that car but its dd that the shell., bonnet and grille are 1 shade but all 4 doors and both wings are a different shade.

At a guess I'd say it was probably made when pug were changing the shade of bianca and the doors are older than the chassis or something.

To avoid this, the shell + doors and other bolt-ons are all sprayed at the same time with the same batch of paint in car factories.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Good to see you signed up, why you not showing off the back box?!
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks like a good base car :-)
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 07:01 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Good to see you signed up, why you not showing off the back box?!
I don't want to make everyone jealous haha.

Okay, so here's the exhaust that Slam Wagon is talking about. [Image: ugy3umyb.jpg]

Got to love the heart! It will be coming off though when I get a new straight through system.
Thanks given by:
lmao lmao lmao

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Hmm, keep that tip and paint it pink. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If that's a bolt on tip.. dibs.. my bird would love it on her mini.. haha.
Thanks given by:
I'll let you know JJ haha
Thanks given by:
I've took the wheel trims off. Does it look better with out?

[Image: aneta7ud.jpg]

I've also fitted wind deflectors as you can see. Smile

I've also fitted 55w 6k HIDs. I'll see how I go on with them at night, if I get everyone flashing me due to brightness I'll take them out. I only have a picture of them on during the day.

[Image: 3ydunusu.jpg]

Cheers
Thanks given by:
If you're going to use HID's in the stock lights, H7R's are a better bet as the top of the arc is capped to stop upwards glare
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks good but the steelies need a coat of black!
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 11:56 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: If you're going to use HID's in the stock lights, H7R's are a better bet as the top of the arc is capped to stop upwards glare
My plan is to get projector head lights to stop the glare. Problem I've come across at the moment is that the ones currently for sale also come with daft angel rings and/or day light running lights! Im trying to find ones that are as OEM looking as possible.
Thanks given by:
Good luck, most are angel eyes.. although you could retrofit a set of projectors to the stock headlights if you've got some time/money/patience etc.. lol
Thanks given by:
Do Morettes have projectors or not?
Thanks given by:
Nein, there just normal reflector units although they'd probably be easier to retrofit a projector to
Thanks given by: