Christmas Meet chat thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Meet chat thread
Soooooo, christmas meet, where we going and when?

Also I know its too early and shit but I'm hella excited for the next meet Smile
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell, you're not messing about! I reckon we'll probably look at this towards the end of the summer, but always good to discuss ideas. Personally, I think Leeds would be best for everyone whistle
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Ironically I was talking to scott and co about this yesterday. We are thinking about it and putting plans in place already Smile When we have details i'll let you know
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Regarding location, why not somewhere slightly above London this time? I don't remember where last years one was but just thought it might be a little easier for our northern members.
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 05:32 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Regarding location, why not somewhere slightly above London this time? I don't remember where last years one was but just thought it might be a little easier for our northern members.

Last years was Milton Keynes Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I look forward to the pages of bickering about north / south locations.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I dont care, I'm going wherever it is as long as i can get it off work
Thanks given by:
Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sian Wrote: Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin

Sorry your not welcome. I would of thought you would of realised this when we all ignored you on Sunday Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
This^ Wha does the usual xmas meet entail? dumdum getting pissed and stripping off?
Thanks given by:
*you're

Tbf going north sounds like a plan, Christmas meet in the lake district with possibility of snow... Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 09:02 PM)Poodle Wrote: *you're

Tbf going north sounds like a plan, Christmas meet in the lake district with possibility of snow... Big Grin
If it's anything like the last lakes meet I went to that would be awesome. Plus I'll be living in Scotland by then so up north would benefit!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
cornwall for Christmas I think Wink
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 08:34 PM)Niall Wrote:
(17-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sian Wrote: Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin

Sorry your not welcome. I would of thought you would of realised this when we all ignored you on Sunday Wink

Piss off niall! You're comment is invalid!!
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 07:30 AM)Fooby Wrote: Ironically I was talking to scott and co about this yesterday. We are thinking about it and putting plans in place already Smile When we have details i'll let you know

We are? News to me haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ipswich I reckon. Wink

Ah who am I kidding, I still wouldn't turn up! lol
Thanks given by:
milton keynes wasn't a bad shout for locality - it'll be wet and dark whatever
Thanks given by:
Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!
Thanks given by:
Will be interested to see the location choice.. Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2014, 01:07 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Soooooo, christmas meet, where we going and when?

Also I know its too early and shit but I'm hella excited for the next meet Smile

cardiff!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2014, 09:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!

You went skiing, the rest of us sat watching hoping for an amusing accident Wink

I actually though MK was a decent location, made it in 3 hours Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2014, 01:12 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(18-07-2014, 09:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!

You went skiing, the rest of us sat watching hoping for an amusing accident Wink

I'm sorry mate but we were in a massive complex. There was something for everyone and a few of us went skiing. We didn't force you to watch.
Thanks given by:
There wasnt something for everyone though sam, also most of us got to car meets to stand around with mattes and talk about cars, not f*cking ski!
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2014, 01:29 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(18-07-2014, 01:12 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

I'm sorry mate but we were in a massive complex. There was something for everyone and a few of us went skiing. We didn't force you to watch.
Did I say you did? Did I say I didn't enjoy it? No.

Relax Samuel. I was being positive, and it was funny as f*ck.
Thanks given by:
Ill be honest, I thought it was shit last year, far too much of everyone going off doing their own things. We could have all stayed home for that. There was very few times the club was together as a club. Years before this were perfect. Stand around in a big empty car park for a few hours, wait for everyone to turn up and wait for everyone to get hungry, find somewhere that will seat 30-40 people and all sing happy birthday to Fooby
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor this is the plan for this year (at least in my head, back to basics)

And no, no birthday singing, f**ks sake
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Lets not get into this again, everyone has their own opinion on how it went and how they would run it, but it isn't relevant here.

I would agree that mk was an alright location, wasn't anything special either though imo. Cardiff would be a fapping epic night, nightlife is chronic, blatantly end in a fight or ten though.

Edit: oops bit late there, what they said lol. Particularly Connor.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Im not going to wales. It will end badly. Very badly.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2014, 02:55 PM)Connor Wrote: Ill be honest, I thought it was shit last year, far too much of everyone going off doing their own things. We could have all stayed home for that. There was very few times the club was together as a club. Years before this were perfect. Stand around in a big empty car park for a few hours, wait for everyone to turn up and wait for everyone to get hungry, find somewhere that will seat 30-40 people and all sing happy birthday to Fooby
That's was brilliant in tgi Fridays! Awesome fun!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Bournemouth anyone?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306OC Christmas Meet 2018 Eeyore 3 4,848 16-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - X/X December 2018 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 21 18,822 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
  306oc Christmas Meet 2017 - 2nd/3rd December - Coventry Eeyore 26 22,153 01-12-2017, 06:52 PM