306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Christmas Meet chat thread - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Meets (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Christmas Meet chat thread (/showthread.php?tid=25305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Christmas Meet chat thread - Dum-Dum - 17-07-2014

Soooooo, christmas meet, where we going and when?

Also I know its too early and shit but I'm hella excited for the next meet Smile

RE: Christmas Meet? - THE_Liam - 17-07-2014

Bloody hell, you're not messing about! I reckon we'll probably look at this towards the end of the summer, but always good to discuss ideas. Personally, I think Leeds would be best for everyone whistle

RE: Christmas Meet? - Fooby - 17-07-2014

Ironically I was talking to scott and co about this yesterday. We are thinking about it and putting plans in place already Smile When we have details i'll let you know

RE: Christmas Meet? - bigcheez2k3 - 17-07-2014

Regarding location, why not somewhere slightly above London this time? I don't remember where last years one was but just thought it might be a little easier for our northern members.

RE: Christmas Meet? - Niall - 17-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 05:32 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Regarding location, why not somewhere slightly above London this time? I don't remember where last years one was but just thought it might be a little easier for our northern members.

Last years was Milton Keynes Smile

RE: Christmas Meet? - Jake - 17-07-2014

I look forward to the pages of bickering about north / south locations.

RE: Christmas Meet? - Dum-Dum - 17-07-2014

I dont care, I'm going wherever it is as long as i can get it off work

RE: Christmas Meet? - Sian - 17-07-2014

Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin

RE: Christmas Meet? - Niall - 17-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sian Wrote: Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin

Sorry your not welcome. I would of thought you would of realised this when we all ignored you on Sunday Wink

RE: Christmas Meet? - pugmanxud - 17-07-2014

This^ Wha does the usual xmas meet entail? dumdum getting pissed and stripping off?

RE: Christmas Meet? - Poodle - 17-07-2014

*you're

Tbf going north sounds like a plan, Christmas meet in the lake district with possibility of snow... Big Grin

Re: RE: Christmas Meet? - Jake - 17-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 09:02 PM)Poodle Wrote: *you're

Tbf going north sounds like a plan, Christmas meet in the lake district with possibility of snow... Big Grin
If it's anything like the last lakes meet I went to that would be awesome. Plus I'll be living in Scotland by then so up north would benefit!

RE: Christmas Meet? - daniel909 - 17-07-2014

cornwall for Christmas I think Wink

RE: Christmas Meet? - Sian - 17-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 08:34 PM)Niall Wrote:
(17-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sian Wrote: Come down south guys! Beach meet! Big Grin

Sorry your not welcome. I would of thought you would of realised this when we all ignored you on Sunday Wink

Piss off niall! You're comment is invalid!!

RE: Christmas Meet? - Matt - 17-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 07:30 AM)Fooby Wrote: Ironically I was talking to scott and co about this yesterday. We are thinking about it and putting plans in place already Smile When we have details i'll let you know

We are? News to me haha

RE: Christmas Meet? - Toms306 - 18-07-2014

Ipswich I reckon. Wink

Ah who am I kidding, I still wouldn't turn up! lol

RE: Christmas Meet? - zx_volcane - 18-07-2014

milton keynes wasn't a bad shout for locality - it'll be wet and dark whatever

RE: Christmas Meet? - Eeyore - 18-07-2014

Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!

RE: Christmas Meet? - silverzx - 18-07-2014

Will be interested to see the location choice.. Tongue

RE: Christmas Meet? - toseland - 18-07-2014

(17-07-2014, 01:07 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Soooooo, christmas meet, where we going and when?

Also I know its too early and shit but I'm hella excited for the next meet Smile

cardiff!

RE: Christmas Meet? - THE_Liam - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 09:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!

You went skiing, the rest of us sat watching hoping for an amusing accident Wink

I actually though MK was a decent location, made it in 3 hours Smile

RE: Christmas Meet? - Eeyore - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 01:12 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(18-07-2014, 09:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: Yeh Milton Keynes was great and we went Skiing! Lots for everyone to do and the travel lodge or whatever didnt have a problem with us and the pub attached had loads of space and did decent food!

You went skiing, the rest of us sat watching hoping for an amusing accident Wink

I'm sorry mate but we were in a massive complex. There was something for everyone and a few of us went skiing. We didn't force you to watch.

RE: Christmas Meet? - Dum-Dum - 18-07-2014

There wasnt something for everyone though sam, also most of us got to car meets to stand around with mattes and talk about cars, not f*cking ski!

Re: RE: Christmas Meet? - THE_Liam - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 01:29 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(18-07-2014, 01:12 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

I'm sorry mate but we were in a massive complex. There was something for everyone and a few of us went skiing. We didn't force you to watch.
Did I say you did? Did I say I didn't enjoy it? No.

Relax Samuel. I was being positive, and it was funny as f*ck.

RE: Christmas Meet? - Connor - 18-07-2014

Ill be honest, I thought it was shit last year, far too much of everyone going off doing their own things. We could have all stayed home for that. There was very few times the club was together as a club. Years before this were perfect. Stand around in a big empty car park for a few hours, wait for everyone to turn up and wait for everyone to get hungry, find somewhere that will seat 30-40 people and all sing happy birthday to Fooby

RE: Christmas Meet? - Fooby - 18-07-2014

Connor this is the plan for this year (at least in my head, back to basics)

And no, no birthday singing, f**ks sake

RE: Christmas Meet? - Poodle - 18-07-2014

Lets not get into this again, everyone has their own opinion on how it went and how they would run it, but it isn't relevant here.

I would agree that mk was an alright location, wasn't anything special either though imo. Cardiff would be a fapping epic night, nightlife is chronic, blatantly end in a fight or ten though.

Edit: oops bit late there, what they said lol. Particularly Connor.

RE: Christmas Meet? - Connor - 18-07-2014

Im not going to wales. It will end badly. Very badly.

Re: RE: Christmas Meet? - Jake - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 02:55 PM)Connor Wrote: Ill be honest, I thought it was shit last year, far too much of everyone going off doing their own things. We could have all stayed home for that. There was very few times the club was together as a club. Years before this were perfect. Stand around in a big empty car park for a few hours, wait for everyone to turn up and wait for everyone to get hungry, find somewhere that will seat 30-40 people and all sing happy birthday to Fooby
That's was brilliant in tgi Fridays! Awesome fun!

RE: Christmas Meet? - Jonny81191 - 18-07-2014

Bournemouth anyone?