Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fire seals !
how important are they ?
the pug has developed sticking injector syndrome or so i tought
after paying 30 euro to get them checked it seams there "grand"
any way im popping them back in tomorrow but i noticed when i removed
them the fire seals where missing so how important are they
also why is my pug missing and down on power and also showing some white smoke on start up ?!?!?
Thanks given by:
Best put them in to be fair. Couple of quid. Could just be unburnt fuel on startup. You had new glow plugs recently? If not it could be pump needs advncing. Is it using water? Running on three all the time or just on start up?

Help us to help you more specific details.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
the problems started after i filled 20 euro of fuel into her to get me through till payday last week the next morning on the way to work
the car felt off it was running rough slower than normal through the gears and at hills it died a death near had to push it up a few.
so my first toughts was washed or dirty fuel . i popped a bottle of injector cleaner and 50 euros worth of fresh fuel into it but so far
no improvment. it feel very like a petrol car with a bad plug lead ie stuttering and juckking
mabey the pump jumped a tooth im at a loss to know whats happening

@bash no new glowers and shes not useing water
Thanks given by:
Chuck a fuel filter on first. Could just be fuel starvation
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
aye.. filter, and then the advance plug on the pump...

fire seals are abotu 25-50p each over here.. i have an invoice for the copper rings and fire seals somewhere..

worth doing as it stops the full weight of the blast reaching the injector seat..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
totally f*cked now it wont start will turn over but thats it and there is fuel getting to the injectors Angry im sick of the pile of shite
Thanks given by:
straight or turbo diesel?
most likely air ingress on fuel system, happened mine, is grenade hard all the time?
Thanks given by:
straight its one of them wanky push down primers and tbh its always been on the weak side
iv given up and its on its way to the local mechanic he can sort it or burn it either way i dont care
Thanks given by:
Fireseals can give you stick injectors if they're leaking/not there... youll get super heated gasses coming up the side of the nozzle which will cause various parts to expand/stick.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slight miss fire sherman306 19 2,864 10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  Kill it with fire.. n0v0s 10 2,279 25-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Last Post: londondan86