bosch pump with 2.5T/D pug injectors help paddy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bosch pump with 2.5T/D pug injectors help paddy
Paddy here again so putin my new bosch pump on this weekend to do a way with that ecu conroled one . I have the injectors for the new pump to .but have a L.D.V van at my work 2.5T/D with injectors in it was wondering if i shoud try them in it and see if i have more power are am i wasting my time lol . Has any one ever tryed it befor i have pics so u can see them thanks .........paddy ireland....... :-)

[attachment=17365][attachment=17366][attachment=17367][attachment=17368][attachment=17369][attachment=17370][attachment=17371][attachment=17372]
Thanks given by:
Ruan gave you a pretty good reply in your project thread !??!
Thanks given by:
Ye i no bt wanted to start a new thread just to see if any one has bean there done that :-) probley only one way to find out for sure is to try it lol.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 12:05 PM)nominous Wrote: Ruan gave you a pretty good reply in your project thread !??!

QFT

What more do you want!?

But if you know better, just do it!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I just read up on ruan post there i for got he give me all that info lol sorry guys i will stick to the 1.9 xud onez then :-)
Thanks given by:
ius that the peugeot 2.5 with the timing chain?
Thanks given by:
nothing ventured, nothing gained
Thanks given by:
Lower break pressure, older design, used on different precups...

We've tried "uprated" injectors and I think everyone has come pretty much to the same conclusion that they make little to no difference, a set of FRESH, NEW original injectors are fine, the nozzle isn't affecting injection duration anyway.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
a good condition bosch pump and oem nozzles will see you touch 200bhp

along with a fair blower.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help needed lol with bosch pump pioneer DJ paddy 15 2,198 26-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Sambarker