Bye old in with the new ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye old in with the new ...
So after a rather crappy few months with the pug i decided to sell it, the new owner collected it tonight Sad

In the plus side this is my new new

[Image: y4ahene8.jpg]

I wanted to stick with an estate cause there so bloody practical with kids lol, this ticked all the boxes and finding them in manual 6 speed is impossible !!

So in the past few months it's had a new turbo, new injectors a complete diff rebuild and the whole car has had upgraded powerflex bushes Smile

4 new damper and lowering springs new disk and pads front and back, full dokota black leather interior (full electric) Allard erg delete and fmic, xenon head lights decat, full s/s exhaust by blueflame, Michelin 19" pilots 4 wheel laser tracking/camber adjust full service including all 3 oils k&n filter 3 keys as full bmw service history Smile

Remapped already to 263bhp and 735ftbl Smile picking her up in the 4th [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I guess its 330d then Smile Very jealous although I assume 735lb/ft is a massive typo
Thanks given by:
Very nice. Tourings are cooler anyway!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Yup certainly is the 330D I had a choice of the 320D but after allot of probs and cons the 330D made sense special with all the work that has just been done Smile

Ye sorry is 435lbft lol

Drives like new!! In the test drive the chap took me on a 70mph road [SMIRKING FACE] he'll does she reach "70" extremely fast, strangely there was a vxr trying to show of and at one point I had to easy of the pedal to avoid rear ending him lol he didn't look overly impressed as we past him pretty sharpish doing "70"

Never have liked those vxrs 😶
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Looks good, do like the tourers. Couldn't get on with my 330d though, bored the hell out of me.
Thanks given by:
Rust on these puts me off big time
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cost of tyres puts me off lol. Look good though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Looks nice, estates are deffo the way forward :-)
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 10:02 PM)SupaStar88 Wrote: Yup certainly is the 330D I had a choice of the 320D but after allot of probs and cons the 330D made sense special with all the work that has just been done Smile

Ye sorry is 435lbft lol

Drives like new!! In the test drive the chap took me on a 70mph road [SMIRKING FACE] he'll does she reach "70" extremely fast, strangely there was a vxr trying to show of and at one point I had to easy of the pedal to avoid rear ending him lol he didn't look overly impressed as we past him pretty sharpish doing "70"

Never have liked those vxrs 😶
God why is everyone making me want a BMW diesel again at the moment!

(26-05-2014, 07:27 AM)Poodle Wrote: Cost of tyres puts me off lol. Look good though.
Especially with my driving LOL
Thanks given by:
Looks like you picked up a sound car there!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Going from a 2.0 hdi to a 330D is certainly a big jump lol, especially with all the added extras from the factory, notice control sat nav blah blah lol and the price I got it for certainly pays Smile 4 new tires so I don't need to worry about them, and tbh at 78 quid a corner it isn't that bad, can't wait to collect it Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Nice new car you got there lad! :-) wool have to let me have a go one day :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£78 each for 19" pilot runflats?? Speechless That's seriously cheap, where at?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
^ Yeah really?! My Goodyears in 18" were 180 a corner at the rear..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2014, 11:58 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Nice new car you got there lad! :-) wool have to let me have a go one day :-)

Sounds a plan Smile

The lad I'm having the car of gets them at that price, when I collect there is 4 in the boot and gotta hand him 320 quid Smile
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Back of a lorry job!!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
That works lol!
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 07:19 PM)Tom Wrote: Back of a lorry job!!

I'm not fussed at that price [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Ask no questions tell no lies [SMIRKING FACE]
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Nice, always wanted to drive one of these to see if they're as good as everyone makes out!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Depends on preference tbh, mines had every bush upgraded to powerflex so it's very responsive and sharpe, it's a hell of a lot of difference to the pug, feels so smoother to drive and even the worst roads feel fine Smile

From my opinion ild recommend it, the power, fuel mpg is fantastic and feel so much of a secure drive
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
My dad has an E46 (I think) 330d wagon, and I think the ride on that is bloody hard for a stocker. That's on 17s with pretty reasonable tyres on too.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I prefer the E90s myself but that looks really nice on those wheels. Great power... BMW 330speeeed!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In all honesty I don't think it's a hard ride at all, it's Been lowered usin proper coils ect not a cheap 200 job
Using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: