Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi
Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi

1991 H reg, Factory fitted sunroof, Original stereo, Working electric windows and heated rear screen, Red checker half leather trim and and red pile carpets all in great condition, Original gear knob steering wheel and door cards all good too, MOT July, Tax September.

It's had a full service inc:
Dizzy Cap
Rotor Arm
Plugs
Oil, Air, Fuel Filter
Oil etc
BBM oil hoses
Replaced sun roof seals

Carried out at 169,000 miles earlier this year when I bought the car.

Since I have had the car at 169,800 I gave the car to the garage I've always used and they raised and carried out the following jobs:

New discs and pads all round
Rear callipers replaced
New radiator as the old one had a small weep
New gaiters
New track rod ends
New drop links
Aluminium water pipe under the front arch
Some of the copper break lines that the garage recommended were also replaced.

Refurbed Speedline alloys in the original paint code/colour with matching TOYO's

I've had the car rolling road'd with the dizzy all set up to match modern day fuels and general change of the engine over time, it now has a lovely smooth linear pull with dyno print outs and graphs to show, it now starts perfectly, idles and runs spot on too.

The one thing I would fault the car on is that the bonnet has oxidised and could do with re-lacquering to be 100%

FSH from the previous owners from new, The car was supplied by Hartwell's in Hampshire and has spent its life in Hampshire ever since. Good genuine condition in all areas for a 23 year old car with below average mileage of 171,000 which equates to 7,500 per year.

A chance to own a future piece of history, personal circumstances force a very reluctant sale. £2,795

For further details please call: 07849 208425

[Image: image_zps754f7fa2.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsd153e235.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsb38c5d59.jpg]

[Image: image_zps074a0daa.jpg]
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
So beautiful wish I had the spare cash glwts
Thanks given by:
Ditto. I remember lusting after these when they were being featured in Max Power magazine with Dimma body kits fitted...looks so much better standard. GLWS.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see your selling this mate and hope everything is ok.
I would be on my way down to you now to pick this up if i had the money!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Very clean example
What is it like in the usual places for rust? (inner wings, under rear seats and front panel?)
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys!

Yeah I know you'd appreciate it too Niall!

Yes Paul, very good, only a very small bit on the other prone place just in front of the rear arch, however the top seems above the rear quarter lights are good, this is a straight car that's never had any paintwork though
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(25-05-2014, 08:38 PM)Tallguy_2 Wrote: Thanks guys!

Yeah I know you'd appreciate it too Niall!

Yes Paul, very good, only a very small bit on the other prone place just in front of the rear arch, however the top seems above the rear quarter lights are good, this is a straight car that's never had any paintwork though

Just asked the missus and she said no lol.
Clearly doesn't understand a good investment but she has control of the savings so thats me out Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Big Grin
If I had the money I'd buy it!
Good luck with the sale
Thanks given by:
That is very, very sexy. I'd have it if I had the cash! I wonder if I can convince the missus that the conservatory money can be better spent on this...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
PX with a '6 Doh

This is lovely, GLWTS
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Now SOLD
Now only a has been!!

www.autorite-sport.co.uk
Thanks given by: