FCS Ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Ideas
Ok guys going to be painting nits in the bay and degreasing the whole lot & giving it a good clean/paint when the engine is out..

so im thinking, slam panel, battery tray, and little engine mount cover yellow..

to match my calipers and other yellow touches.

then engine cover etc grey with yellow writing, anyone done funky colours with the engine bay? I wanna see themmmm
Thanks given by:
nits? . . . . you can get a special shampoo for dat shit . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
ahhhh man your an eagle! BITS Wink
Thanks given by:
(16-05-2014, 11:01 PM)mcglynn Wrote: ahhhh man your an eagle! BITS Wink
yo gonna shampoo your bits? . . . man that's too much information . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
flip sake matt, your on the ball today.

(awaits pun)
Thanks given by:
Red and yellow always makes me think of Noddy, you can't really get away with wild colours with something like red IMO.
Thanks given by:
hmmmm what about the calipers being yellow though? Aswell as the yellow stickers...

Loads of people said they didnt like it but after seeing it said different... im in two minds

[Image: ry4yjavu.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The calipers look pretty good, I just think the rest would be overkill.
Thanks given by:
Car looks stunning as it is mate Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks man, thinking of tarting the engine bay up some.

Im going from having all the stage 2 gubbins to stock stage 1 engine, so wanting to make the bay look nice and tidy while I have everything out lol

and yeah Curt im in two minds, dont want to go plain black though so might go with the grey theme and some subtle yellow touches...
Thanks given by: